Chapter 7: Hanahaki

Shinso’s P.O.V.
    I walked into the same loud classroom like any other day and glanced at Kaminari to see the slightest change.  Most people wouldn’t notice or wouldn't think much of it but in the place of his natural, beautiful smile was a pained fake smile.  I went to my seat not taking my eyes off of him then when he glanced back at me for a second our eyes met, and I felt guilt rising inside me, as a split second later he got up running past Aizawa and towards the bathroom.  Aizawa continued into the room, but before he could do anything I got up chasing the smaller male.  I ran behind him to the bathroom, but before I could follow him any further he ran in closing and locking the door.  I sat outside the door waiting for him and I kept hearing him cough in between gags leading me to believe he was throwing up.  I waited outside for like 20 minutes the last 5 it seemed like it wasn’t as bad I think he was just calming down.  Then I heard the door click open and I stood up and looked back to see Kaminari looking at me with a tired but surprised look, there was a bit of dried blood on his bottom lip.   
(Back to K-Kaminari and S-Shinso)
S: Kaminari what's on your lip?
K: Oh, n-nothing 
He wiped his lip off with his sleeve looking at me obviously hoping I'd just drop it, but I'm worried, so I guess I'll push it a little further.
S: What's going on?   
K: N-nothing it’s not important
I looked at him with a sad look but gave up… he looked like he was tired anyway.
S: Uh ok then I’ll leave you alone 
I looked down and started walking away a bad feeling rising in me, but I didn't want to bother him anymore.  When I got to my dorm I went to the internet and started searching for an answer to what's going on with Kaminari and after a few hours of searching I found one possibility, and it was Hanahaki disease.