Chapter 1: The First Day at 1-A

Shinsou’s P.O.V
It was my first day back to school since the villain attack last month and my first day in the hero course. I was now a student in class 1-A.  I was walking to school, The cool breeze blowing my hair in my face slightly, but I didn’t mind you wouldn’t know by looking at me, but I’m actually really excited.  A lot of people see me as the quiet kid who has a villainous quirk, but I believe I can truly be a hero.  As I show up to my high school UA high I sigh and start heading to my new classroom.  I already knew where the room was because I had been there before, so I was able to get to the room fairly quickly.  I walked into the room and looked around. Most people were with their “groups” so I just went to the seat that had been assigned to me and sat down silently.  After sitting there for a few minutes and seeing all the people talking and laughing with their friends. I sighed as the teacher Shouta Aizawa rolled into class in his usual yellow sleeping bag.  He got up stepping out of his sleeping bag with his same exhausted and bored expression.  The class went by incredibly slowly, but then I had to head back to my new dorm which only students in Class 1-A had due to the multiple villain attacks that the class has had to deal with in the 5 months we have been here.  Anyway, I got to the dorm building and went in when one of the students who kinda stood out but also blended in, for the most part, approached me.