Chapter 4: Avoidance

Kaminari’s P.O.V. 
    It had been a month since I had first approached Shinso, and he was avoiding me like the plague now every time I tried to talk to him he’d make an excuse or just walk away from me, so I told myself that I was done about two weeks ago and yet again here I am looking between my soul mark and the purple-haired man I had developed feelings for over the past few weeks.  I was determined that today I would get him to talk to me and tell me what I had done wrong then I’d fix it and everything would be fine, so the plan was a go after class when everyone was gone and Shinso was getting his stuff around I went over to him and tugged his sleeve of his uniform sweating nervously.   
K: Hey Shinso?
I got ready to move in front of him, so he couldn’t walk away when he looked at me and said
S: What is it Kaminari?
I was internally screaming why all of a sudden was he talking to me? Wait he knows my name! How is that possible he avoids me so much?!
K: Why are you avoiding me?
I looked up at him with a slightly sad look waiting for an answer
S: I haven’t been. I was serious. I need to focus on my school work, not friendships.
K: Aren’t you worried about your soulmate?  If you never look you’ll never-
S: I already know who it is.
I felt my heart sink at those words. I didn’t know how much I had liked the man until that moment when I felt a small tickle in the back of my throat.  I was going to puke!