𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 - 26

Start from the beginning

Todoroki slowly turned around a dark look. Y/n backup and left Midoriya and Bakugou to deal with the angry fire and ice user. Bakugou was on the ground laughing so he wasn't going to be any help either.

"Sh-Sho! L-look I'm sorry!" Midoriya pleaded as he stuttered.

Todoroki slowly walked up to the fallen hero.

"Sho! Hon! Wait!!"

"I'm about to bitch slap you back to UA, Izuku Midoriya," Todoroki said rather darkly.

"WAIT NO!"

Midoriya scrambled to get off of the ground and ran out of the kitchen, Todoroki not that far behind.

"Make sure you get cleaned up, you filthy dumbasses!!" Bakugou shouted as the got a scream in return making him chuckle.

"Hey, Baku, what does Mido mean by 'hon'? Are they dating?" Y/n asked as he generally looked confused.

Bakugou froze and tensed in place. Not that Y/n noticed since he was busy cooking the meat.

"What? Them? Dating? Nope, never! Never in a million years," Bakugou said quickly as chopped the vegetables faster.

"H-hey! Baku! You're going to fast! You're going to chop you're fingers off!!"

"SHUT UP, NEKO BASTARD!!"

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝︎ PEOPLE SAY 'NEW YEAR NEW ME' WHEN THEY DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING. LIKE, BITCH PLEASE . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

"Thank you for the food!" The roommates said as they bowed to their, now empty, plates.

Honey meowed as they purred up against Y/n's leg. They had already finished their food too, you can guess who fed them.

"I'll clean the dishes," Midoriya said as he and the other got up from their seats.

"Are you sure? Someone else could do it," Y/n offered as he picked up Honey.

Midoriya chuckled and took the dirty dishes, "It's fine, plus I didn't do much with he cooking, this is the least I could do."

"Oh yeah. Hey, Todo, remind me never let Midoriya in the kitchen again," Y/n teased as he walked to the couch.

"Noted, very noted," Todoroki stated as he was now in a new shirt as he slightly glared at the taller hero.

"I said I was sorry," Midoriya muttered as he pouted playfully.

Bakugou chuckled as lighlty kissed Midoriya on the temple. He was sure that Y/n wasn't in the room to see it. Yes, the heroes are still keeping their relationship a secret to Y/n, but to their friends and the media too.

While finishing up washing dishes, Midoriya heard the sound of Honey hissing and meowing like crazy.

"Mido! Get you're ass in here, the count down is beginning!!" Y/n yelled as Honey's meows quieted, "Good job, Honey," he said.

"Coming hold on!" Midoriya yelled back as he dried his hands.

"Oh, because the count down can wait for you," Bakugou teased.

"Shut up, I'm not taking this slander," the taller hero teased back as he walked into the living room.

Bakugou only laughed. He was sitting on one end of the couch as Todoroki sat on the other. Y/n sat in front of the couch on the floor, while Honey let him play with them. Midoriya plopped himself in the middle of Todoroki and Bakugou and behind Y/n.

"Thank you for tooning in with us, everybody!" The person on the TV stated, "As you can see there is only 30 more seconds until the new years! I hope you are all having a happy new years with your friends and family!"

The heroes looked at each other with a small blush, since they now counted each other as a family. They all collectiveally looked down at Y/n, but he didn't notice since he was focused on the screen.

"Ready everyone?!"

"10!"

"9!"

"8!"
The roommates started to chant along.

"7!"
The heroes blushed at the thought of them and Y/n all hanging out for the New Years. It was nice.

"6!"
Y/n remebered all of his New Years. They were so lonely, but now he doesn't have to think that anymore.

"5!"
He remembers all the times he cried on New Years, but now he was happy.

"4!"
Happy with his new roommates, his new friends. Yeah, he was happy.

"3!"
Honey thought of their life before they were found by their human. They were happy that they were taken in.

"2!"
Taken in to met their new humans.

"1!"
Their family.

"HAPPY NEW YEARS!!" The roommates cheered as fireworks were displayed on the TV and could be seen from out of their window.

This was Y/n's happy place.

This was Honey's family.

This is was the heroes' soulmate.

This was home,
and no one can take it away from them.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝︎ WE JUST NEED A NEW YEAR TO START FRESH AND START AGAIN . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
1231