Chapter 6

Soon after he drifted of aswell.

Third person

You awoke at 7 in the morning to loud snoring of Matt. You leaned over the side of your bed grabbed your pillow and hit him over the head with it. He immediately woke up not knowing what was going on. After a minute he just looked at you. You knew you were in a lot of trouble. You dived of your bed and sprinted as fast as you could out of your room and into the kitchen. Matt followed close behind with the pillow in hand.

You screamed "I'm sorry. How about I make it up to you by making pancakes."

"Hmmmmm. Alright but I get the best looking ones and I want syrup." He laughed.

"Okay so I'm going to walk away now and go make them. Do not. I repeat do not tackle me. I will hit you." You explained in a stern tone.

"Okay. Okay. I won't. I promise. Now go make me some food little phoenix. I'm hungry." He replied.

As soon as you turned around to make the pancakes Matt tackled you to the ground causing a loud thump to occur. You groaned as he got of and hit you with the pillow repeatedly. You both started to cry of laughter. He soon got of you and you jumped to your feet. You went over to the kitchen and started to make the pancakes with the few ingredients you had as Matt still needed to go shopping. This was the happiest you had been in a while.

(Time Skip because I can 😂)

It had been a few weeks since you had come to the hideout to stay, Matt had gone and got you some clothes and a phone which he could contact you on if he ever needed to know what you wanted from the shops. He soon regretted this as you would ring him non stop to get you cake, ice cream, chocolate, popcorn and various other items.

Since you had been at the hideout, you had managed to watch all of the episodes of Ru Paul's Drag Race, which you were impressed by as your attention span wasn't the best. You had even started to work out more since you couldn't go outside. You were surprised you hadn't given up yet.

It was 02:30 in the morning and you were currently in the training room using the punching bag as you couldn't sleep. You had another nightmare and decided it would be better to try and tire yourself out as that would normally help stop them. After about an hour and a half you were extremely tired. You grabbed your water bottle that was sat on the little bench and drank it all in one go. You stood up and made your way back to bed. You were sweaty but you were to exhausted to take a shower at that moment so you were going to have one in the morning. As you got into bed your head hit the pillow and you were out like a light.

You woke up to the smell of toast being cooked. Matt was in the kitchen making breakfast. You got up and greeted him as you walked to the bathroom to have a shower. About forty minutes after you got out, got dressed and headed to get breakfast. You got to the table where your food was and you saw a note. It was from Matt saying he had to go to work. Matt didn't tell you he had a job but you thought nothing of it. The letter also said he would be home at 8pm and it was currently 8am. You finished your breakfast and went over to the computers and did your normal routine.

For the past few weeks you had started to get back into engineering and inventing. Before you were on the run your life consisted of making new machines and technology that could be used for good. However, when you met Dimitri he made you think that you were helping others with what you had created but in the end he wanted power and he was greedy and stole your ideas. After you told him that your were no longer going to work with him, he did something terrible. You did something terrible that you would regret for the rest of your life. That event led to another event which you would also regret and would be the reason why you were on the run.

You were currently at the computers working on some new tech for the hideout. A few hours had passed and it was now 2pm. You were hungry and made some lunch but soon got back to working on the tech project. A few more hours had passed and you notice the clock on the wall read 08:30pm. You realised that Matt was late coming back but you didn't make a big deal out of it. You tried to ring him just to put your mind fully at ease but there was no answer. You went back to your project but couldn't focus. It was now 08:45 and you were starting to worry. You wanted to go help him but you were afraid that Richard and his men would get you. After a few minutes of debating whether or not you should leave the hideout, you got your coat and shoes on and grabbed your phone before you headed out the door making sure to lock it. Not before leaving a note incase Matt came back saying to call you so you knew to come back.

You headed down the street and it was dark. The only light source was from the street lamps that you would see every so often. You didn't know what way to go as Matt hadn't told you where he worked so you just went wherever you could.

You had been searching for Matt for almost two hours. He hadn't rang to tell you he was home and safe so you were even more scared. You started having thoughts about him getting caught by Richard and his men or worse being kidnapped by Dimitri since Matt was also running from him aswell. Your head started to overload with bad thoughts, so you didn't realise that someone had been following you....