Chapter 4

You turn around and see........

Third person

"Matt. It's good to see you. I think it's been a year right?" You reply.

He chuckled "Why are you back? Last time if I remember correctly you nearly killed me."

"That was a misunderstanding. I thought you were going to hand me in to the police or worse Dimitri." You said with a look of uneasyness.

"I wound never do that although I did think of it. He is paying big bucks for you." He replied with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"Well I'm sorry to tell you someone else is already after me. You to late." You laughed and he smiled.

"So are you going to stand there all day with that weird piece of metal in your hand or are you going to give your old friend a hug?" He asked.

You completely forgot that you had the piece of metal in your hand. You chucked in onto a table and walked over to Matt. He engulfed you in a tight hug which you copied. You both pulled away and smiled at each other.

(Flashback thing)

You see Matt was like you in many ways. He came from the UK to America with you. You had both experienced the accident you had caused. He was the only one that new it wasn't entirely your fault. He stuck by you after that and you became close friends. You and him travelled all around and made a hideout in this abandoned building. However you drifted apart because you were afraid for his safety so you left on night a few years back. You left him a note saying the usual things like how you were sorry but you had to leave. You never returned and constantly moved. A few years later you met Steve Rogers and you know the rest. Well almost all of it.

Matt constantly tried to get in contact but never replied. He them wanted to track you down and he did. Although by that point you had heard that someone was looking for you but you didn't know who. You assumed it was Dimitri so when you saw Matt one day in a cafe watching you you were surprised. You walked down an alleyway and sure enough he followed you. He didn't expect you to attack him . You couldn't trust someone you hadn't seen in a while especially with Dimitri out there. You eventually calmed down after him pleading for you to stop stranglin him. You believed him and just ran away. You were faster than him so he couldn't keep up. After that you didn't see him until now

(End of flashback)

Third person

Matt asked "So why are you back?"

"I need your help. I need to stay under the radar for a while." You said the seriousness in you voice.

"Anything for an old friend little Phoenix." He replied.

You smiled at that name 'little phoenix'. He called you that when you first met after seeing what you could do. Ever since then he would only call you by your real.nane when he was annoyed at you.

He continued "Welcome home."

For the first time in a long time you felt happy and safe. You were home.