Chapter 5

Nicholas: you're here finally [smiles].

They all hug each other.

Ethildor: you all look tired.

Harry: what did you find?

Chase: we'll explain everything on the way.

They go to the castle. While…………………..

Zeus: spirit of Medusa, when will you get to talk?

Adris: ………………………………..

Ganymede: sire, maybe there's something we forgot in the spells.

The protectors and gang storm in and fight anyone in their way.

Scott: Medusa………….

Rose: [says to Nicholas and gang] whatever you do, no matter what happens don't interfere unless I say so.

They all agree.

Adris: [she just stands with force and throws fire at them while they move away from it].

Zeus: [laughs] I am loving this!

Chase: [calmly while moving close to her] come on, babe please.

Adris: [stands calmly watching him].

Chase: Medusa…………. [She hits him with air and he's thrown towards the other side of the room with great force].

Zeus: just fight her!! Stop stalling……………….

Rose: peripiish (spirit of) Medusa!

Adris: [stops attacking Scott and Chase]

Rose: [moves closer] eimai Rose apogonos hechicera. I den borw na epikoinwnhsw sth fylh tou baal, borw na epikoinwnhsw sth fylh tou four realms epeidh einai h katagwgh mou. I pistevo oti boreite na katalavete ti eipa, parakalw akouste me. (I am Rose called hechicera. I don't know the language of Baal but I will use language of four realms which I'm sure you understand too. Please hear me out).

Adris: [pays close attention by moving closer to Rose]

Rose: I katalavenw ton pono ke tin apwleia sas epeidh eimai confessor. (I feel your pain and loss for I'm a confessor).

Zeus: don’t listen to her περιποίηση (kind lies)……………..

Rose: [looks at Zeus with black eyes] I don’t want to fight with you. [Looks back at Adris] o erasths sas sas eksapathse na pieite to aima ths korhs sas. (Your lover tricked you to kill and drink your daughters blood).

Zeus: [in shock] what?

Rose: nai, Zeus einai o eggonos sas. I kserw kala ton pono giati exw epishs enan erasth an me antimetwpize etsi , tha evlapsa epishs. Zeus ekpaideusate paralila Valtol poios sas voh8hse polu na vreite poioi eiste. Oloi Zeus [looks at Zeus for a second who is looking really sad and looks bad at Adris] h8ele htan afto pou molis ekshghsa. Adelfh sas Euryale, trekse sto Alfieana eixe Hedris poios eixe Adris, vampiro einai h oikogeneia sas. Kanis apo emas den einai ex8ros allou, diaxwrisame apo pare3hsis. As min polemhsoume o enas ton allon pia eimaste anthrwpi. (Yes Zeus is your grandson. I know of pain well because I also have a lover if he was to do this, I'd be so to hurt too. Zeus trained along side  Valtol who was a friend doing a favor. All Zeus always wanted was to know his state in existence. Your sister Euryale, run away to Alfieana had Hedris who had Adris, vampiro who you now inhabit. I fully understand what your lover did to you.)

Adris: sas euxaristw (thank you) hechicera, confessor Rose.

Zeus: [amazed] she’s never talked before. [Speaks in language of four realms while in tears] giagia (grandma).