Chapter 2

They begin to train by fighting each other with swords and power, reading books on whatever could help them win this war. Rose continues to read other books for more additional spells. She finds Zedd's book and reads it for any information and to learn spells. After a whole day of training, they all fall asleep while Scott sits a short distance away from everyone else, Adris and Chase sit outside cuddling. Then Rose gets out of her tent…………..

Rose: I think I may have an idea of what Zeus did. I read in Zedd's book that Medusa can be raised, so maybe Zeus did that.

Chase: [calls out to him] hey Scott! Come look at this.

Scott: [walks to them and sees]

Adris: she must be damn powerful to be able to take down protectors.

Scott: not just any protectors, it also says here el fuerte decreto valedor quién jamás porque otrora perdido guerra [looks at them] they were the strongest ever known.

Rose: so are we all in agreement that he raised Medusa?

Scott: yes I think he did.

Adris: argh we have to kill two people now, great.

Chase: how do we even do that?

All: …………………………….

While all this is going on, Zeus was busy building his fortress in readiness for the protectors.

Zeus: I underestimated these protectors they're stronger than I thought.

Man: now you see sire, we tried to warn you that………..

Zeus: [shouts and hits his table with his hands] don't try to act smart with me!!!!!

Man: [is humbled] ……………………

Zeus: they even made me feel worse by letting me go treating me like a child. I guess Zeddicus taught them everything.  Ganymede!!

Ganymede: sire!

Zeus: give me the book. It's time to put it to use

Ganymede: but sire…………………………. [Zeus looked at him with threatening eyes] I will certainly bring it.

Then Zeus walked out to his training ground which is below his dark castle where he's armies are training and he's last two guinernoz were also being trained. While all this was happening, the other warriors and adversaries woke up.

Richard: hmm you all seem ready [looking at them getting their armours on and weapons ready]

Nicholas: and by the looks on their faces they're definitely going to kill lots of d'harans [laughs].

Kaylan: and with their silence and none response to jokes means they know something. What do you know?

Rose: all we know is, together we rise and once anyone of us four is taken away we all die.

Scott: with that note we have a new mantra, we rise and fall together no matter what. If he takes anyone one of us, we all surrender and the rest of you retreat for a new plan.

Richard: that is not the job of adversaries and warriors, our job is to protect you four……………….

Adris: [goes close to he's face and with a threatening low voice] our alpha just gave us an order. So forget about whatever crap you know and let's go.

Chase: let's move out people!

Rose: we march to Vomir!!

Nicholas: [stands and watches them all] do you people even know where you're going?