Chapter 3

Zeus: well, well,well [speaks in language of baal] Καλώς ήλθατε στο Φρούριο της Τίγρης (welcome to the fortress of the tiger) [smiles] vampiro would you look at that.

Rose: is what he said in the……………..

Adris: language of Baal.

Chase: no wonder it didn't make any sense.

Scott: [speaks in language of four realms] katalavenei alfiean fylh (can this freak speak Alfiean)?

Zeus: [replies in language of four realms] ypo8etw lobo einai pio xazos apo o, ti nomiza (this freak can speak in any language some of which can melt your alpha crap in two).

Scott; [silent he felt insulted]

Rose: [cast a spell] parte tin omilia twn thematofilakes!!

Zeus: [holds his throat and tries to speak, but he can't because she took away he's voice]

He uses he's telekinesis to move a pin and wrote on the wall

Zeus: [on wall] give me back my speech or else I'll kill her [he looks at Adris]

Chase: please give it back!! [While they were getting chained up]

Rose: to antistrefomai.

Zeus: I see someone’s in-love [laughs].

Chase: [moves closer to Zeus with force while still in chains, but only almost reaches he’s face] if you dare touch her!!!!

Zeus: and I see she’s [looks at Rose] with lobo [looks at Scott and laughs] didn’t Zeddicus warn you of falling in love [in language of four realms] valedors?

Rose: what are you talking about?

Zeus: I guess he didn't tell you. Captain, bind her mouth and hands hechicera to polu dynato (is very strong) [smiles] she must be a confessor because no ordinary protector can bind such a strong spell that I can not break from.

Captain: yes sire. [He does as he's told while she restrains a little].

Scott: adelfos tou (brother of) Zeddicus Zul Zorandor

Zeus: [stops and turns] I'm not Zeddicus' brother, Valtol is.

Scott: what?

Zeus: you are the worst bunch of protectors. Drogon, bind her eyes too. Don't want her disorienting me with her witch black eyes.

Captain: yes sire. [Zeus and Drogon leave].

Rose can't talk, see or use her arms.

Chase: Adris are you alright?

Adris: yes I'm fine, but why did you have to follow me?

Scott: remember we rise and fall as one.

Chase: what's he's deal?

Adris: says I'm he's vessel.....

Scott: for what exactly?

Adris: he didn't say.

Chase: you know I can burst out of these chains and since we're all here let's take him down.

Scott: yeah [smiles]..........

Adris: no wait! [Adris in shock] he seems to know something. I didn't mean to say that.

Adris: I made you do it. It's me Rose controlling you.

Chase: I guess reading Zedd's book came a little handy.

Adris: what is it Rose. Just say it in my head and I'll say it out it's a little weird what you're doing you know. [Adris listens] okay, she says he seems to know something we can't attack now.