Hanako had never seen such a..... unprepared (?) teacher. He seemed like he used to be the sort of student that showed up to class one minute before the bell looking as though they literally just rolled out of bed. Oh how Hanako wished she could have that privilege, though unluckily for her, certain arrangements did not allow that.

"Right let's get to it, put these on and head outside." Aizawa instructed, holding up a navy blue, white, and red training outfit.

Despite the obvious instruction no one moved, why would they? Most everyone was around new people, and that (in most cases) led to anxiety doing anything that may put a person in the spotlight.

Though Hanako wasn't like that, because to put it frankly, she didn't care. The girl went to go and get a uniform, and unbeknownst to her, she was the only one. Hanako walked off without giving a care in the world, because her cares, were in her daydreaming. And it was only when she noticed that she had just walked past the girl's changing rooms, did she forcefully pull herself from her other world.

********

The students were lined up outside of the UA in a training field that had all sorts of athletics equipment. Aizawa's stern gaze that had most frozen in the pressure to do well, had Hanako loose, she was looking around as if nothing was to worry about. That girl had already peaked the interest of two. That being Aizawa and a certain student who seemed to not only wear his uniform like her, but his first impressions were the same.

"A quirk assessment test?" A few students announced in a questioning tone, they almost seemed confused. Hanako treated most of her classes like podcasts, listening in attentively, yet her eyes were always on one object. At least that's how it looked.

"But Orientation, we're gonna miss it!" A brown haired girl exclaimed, Hanako had not learnt her name, and would not do so until the girl told her; because that's how Hanako works. If she wants to know someone's name, she'll find it out. Otherwise, she couldn't care less.

"If you really wanna make the big leagues you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies. Here at UA we're not tethered to traditions, that means I get to run my class however I see fit." Aizawa shut down. "You've been taking standardized tests most of your lives, but you never got to use your quirks in physical exams before. The country still trying to pretend we're all created equal not letting those with the most power excel, it's not rational. One day the ministry of education will learn. Bakugo, you managed to get the most points on the entrance exam . What was your farthest distance throw when you were in junior high?" Aizawa continued. Hanako had started to look at him now, thinking that the man had begun to get rather irritated with her lack of attention.

"Sixty-seven meters I think." The ash blond answered, so his name was Bakugo huh, not that Hanako particularly cared; at least it was one to add to her collection of zero.

"Right, try doing this with your quirk." Aizawa instructed, throwing Bakugo a baseball. "Anything goes just stay in the circle"

Bakugo caught the ball and walked into said circle, and began to stretch his right arm.

"Go on, you're wasting our time." Aizawa said in an imperative tone, Bakugo shot him daggers as he began to throw the ball, screaming "DIE!" as he did so.

Overdramatic, loud, flashy.... Hanako loved it. It was almost as if she could see the colour of his emotions. Though unfortunately, she would never see colour at all, quirks were the best and worst things.

'705.2 meters'

People were gawking at the explosions user's score, Hanako wasn't included, her mouth pulled into an impressed expression. She probably couldn't do that, she knew that, but she had another area of expertise.