Return

She's back once again. I saw her again. I thought this was it. But no. She wants something else. But she won't tell me. I am living here. With my friend. Lexi. She's a real sweetheart. And my only friend.
"Carly! Wake up! We gotta get to school! CARLY!"

"IM UP!" I shouted back. This was just the typical Monday morning. When lexi found me there on the street she just took me in. Just like that. I told her everything. Even the things about Ella. Yet she still excepted me. She asked me why I didn't go to an orphanage but I kept quiet and she understood.
I slumped downstairs in my minion top and shorts. My typical outfit for school.

"Why don't you wear something different?" Lexi asked.

"Can't be bothered." I answered back.

"Fine. Breakfasts on the table." She told me. I sat down on the beautiful mahogany seat that she recently bought. Beans on toast! My favourite! But she never made me it unless she wanted me to do something for her.
"So...what do you want?" I asked her with a mouthful of beans in my mouth.

"Well..JOSH TOTALLY ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE!" She exploded

"Anndddddd..." I asked

"We'll...he said that he has a friend and that he was gonna come on the date a swell and he didn't want to feel awkward....soooo... He asked if u could come and I said..." She murmured.

"Well...WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" I shouted.

"....yes?..." She said reluctant.

"What you could have at least asked me if I-" I stopped. It could not be true. Everything went fuzzy. I was fading away. All I could hear was the sound of Lexis concerned voice calling my name.
And the face of Ella haunting my mind.