Pfff, I'm Not Scared Of Techno

Start from the beginning

"Why are you following me?!"

Quackity managed to loose Technoblade when he passed through some trees, but he was sure that he would be able to find him quickly. He continued to run until a lake was visible, as well as a guy—Wilbur, holding a fish bowl?

"Wilbur!" He called.

"Oh hey, Big Q," Wilbur said.

"Wilbur, you gotta control your brother! He's been following me around since breakfast!" Quackity said, holding WIlbur by his arms.

"What do you mean? Tommy's always a bit clingy bu—"

"No, not Tommy, Technoblade!" Quackity yelled. "He's been following me, and it is fucking terrifying."

Wilbur let out a chuckle, "Why would he be following you?"

"That's the problem, I have no idea why!" Why does this family have to be so fucking weird?

"Well, I think you should go, Big Q," Wilbur said. "I see Technoblade coming this way."

"Oh, fuck," Quackity said, glancing behind him—Technoblade was indeed just a few ways behind him. "Tell him nothing," he said before running away to who knows where.

Quackity ran and took a route back inside the castle. He looked around and when he saw that Techno wasn't following him anymore, he relax. "Geez, can't a guy go eat breakfast in peace," he said to himself as he started walking towards the courtyard again.

"Man, I'm never running again," Quackity complained. "Now I'm even more hungry. Sometimes I just wish I could make food appear out of thin air," he sighed before furrowing his eyebrows. "Actually, why isn't that a thing?"

"That's 'cause of Gamps Law of Elemental Transfiguration."

Quackity jumped, and turned around, stumbling on his feet as he did so making him fall on his butt. "What the fuck? When did you sneak up behind me?!"

"It's not sneaking up on you if you were the one not paying attention," Technoblade said.

Quackity let out a nervous chuckle before bringing his face down to his hands and letting out a muffled scream. Once he was done, he let out a breath and looked up at the older student. "You know what? If you're gonna follow me around, I should just make the most of it," Quackity said—more to himself rather than to Techno.

With that, Quackity led Techno to the courtyard where Sapnap and Karl were waiting on him. 

"Okay, question," Karl started. "What took you so long?" He asked as Quackity took a seat in front of him and Sapnap.

"Technoblade," Quackity answered.

"Alright, another question," Sapnap followed, leaning forward so that only Quackity could hear him, "Why is he with you exactly?" 

Quackity scrunched his face as he shrugged his shoulders, "I—I don't know man."

"Well, it looks like Dream isn't gonna show up," Karl started, "So, Techno, want Dream's share?"

"Don't mind if I do," Technoblade said. 

Overall, breakfast was fun—well, for Sapnap and Karl, yeah, those two were having the time of their lives chatting with each other. Meanwhile Quackity was eating his sandwich, eyes peeking sideways, only to find Technoblade staring at him...menacingly.

"This was a good breakfast, unfortunately I have to go uhh—class! Yeah," Quackity said, standing up fake chuckling as he left.

"The fuck is he talking about, we have free period," Quackity hears Sapnap say. Fuck. I forgot. Now where am I supposed to go?