𝟏𝟔

'Ok so me and Zach are gonna be on our joint server, remember that one? Jeez that's old' Marley, well Whisper at the time, spoke. She wish her chat could see the smile on her face when she logged into the Dream SMP.

'It's changed a little bit until we were last in here, but anyways' Marley changed her stream off of the 'STARTING SOON' screen, as Zach joined her voice chat.

'It sure does look different' Zach smirked as his chat was all extremely shocked. They knew they were rumoured to be on the SMP, but unlike most people they didn't put hints all over Twitter.

'Should we head to Ranboo? He said that he wanted to speak to us both' Marley pressed tab, only her, Zach, Ranboo and Phil were on. Was she complaining? Not at all, she had spoken to Ranboo a few times off of stream and found him to be a very interesting and kind person.

'He said he'd get us from near the prison, do you know where the fuck were going?' Zach was confused, sure he had seen the SMP on multiple occasions but that didn't mean he had any sense of direction.

'Not really, we should try speedrun getting there, I'll do a timer on my phone' Marley leaned over to her phone, noticing some notifications she would read later.

'Ok, 3, 2, 1, LETS GO!' she shouted the last part as she ran in the way she thought it was.

'Are we even going the right way?' Zach didn't even realise the remains of once was a fully formed Pogtopia.

'Well, I don't think we went the right way, but we went at least one way which is right in a sense. You know if I was Wilbur I wouldn't have hesitated to push the button. I'd push it and laugh, it'd be funny knowing people would cry over it' Marley stated, her chat conflicted on agreeing with her or not.

'Did you seriously make a poll for that?' Zach asked, a laugh in his voice. They ended up walking in the eerie-looking ravine. Buttons placed everywhere, Marley looked on in awe.

This place which once looked full of life, suddenly looked dead. It looked lifeless. It had a feeling which almost sent a shiver up your spine if you weren't trying to focus on the positive.

'Ok why are you both in Pogtopia?' Phil came into the voice chat. Marley laughed slightly, before proceeding to say 'For the fun of it? I mean, it looks creepy as shit but doesn't mean it isn't fun'

'True, true. Anyways, me and Ranboo are waiting on the surface if you want to come up' Phil mentioned, making Zach and Marley draw themselves away from the game and into the thing they should be doing.

 Anyways, me and Ranboo are waiting on the surface if you want to come up' Phil mentioned, making Zach and Marley draw themselves away from the game and into the thing they should be doing

whisperlive
don't you love when you're meant to
be playing on yours and your brothers server
and end up on green bitches smp

||||||||||

REPLIES

||||||||||

dreamwastaken
don't make me ban you

whisperlive
didn't you unban schlatt after a while?
i am literally better than schlatt

jschlatt
false information

whisperlive
since fucking when 😧🤚🏻

||||||||||

zachiguess
so weird when that happens, that was so
similar to the thing which happened to me 🤠

whisperlive
woah that's so weird 🤠

||||||||||

ranboolive
so completely weird and never happened
before nope never :)

whisperlive
wait about thirty seconds and some of the stans
are gonna be nO nOt ThE sMiLe

||||||||||

username03
so weird, never seen that happen before to anyone

||||||||||

username84
your server looks very blown up! almost as if
dream and techno had blown it all up

||||||||||

username72
great stream! 💗

username72great stream! 💗

hello

<3333