Chapter 2: Strawberry

Strawberry Strip Club

Before Jimin went back to his apartment, he signed the contract he had with Jeongyeon. Technically, he was not their company's employee as he would be working directly under Jeongyeon.

They settled Eun Hwan on the sofa when he fell asleep in Jimin's arms. It was such a view when Jeongyeon was assisting him with their son.

They were discussing the contract as quietly as they can to not bother the little boy. The whole contract was long but to summarize it:

🔸 Jimin must pick up Eun Hwan at home by 8:30 AM everyday, Monday-Friday.

🔸 They should already be at Jeongyeon's office by 5:00 PM.

🔸 Reach out to Jeongyeon first if Eun Hwan requests something funny.

🔸 Never talk about Eun Hwan's birth father when he's around.

🔸 He can play with others but keep watch.

🔸 Jimin shall never ever ever leave Eun Hwan at school, whatever happens.

🔸 Never swear in front of Eun Hwan.

The last rule was actually an addition.

Jimin: He can't request something funny? You mean something stupid?

Jeongyeon: Aishhh. Something funny. Jimin, you can't just swear in front of my baby.

Jimin: He's sleeping, for fuck's sake!

Jeongyeon: I just told you— alright, I'll add that to the contract. *types in her computer and then printed the new version of the page*

Jimin: Seriously, what's up with his father? Did you have a really bad breakup?

Jeongyeon: It's already in the paper and yet you are not following. Stop talking about it. Okay?

Jimin: Again, he's asleep.

Jeongyeon: Would you like to forget everything we have agreed upon?

Jimin: Mianhae. Sorry, Ms. Yoo, I'm just so excited.

Jeongyeon: Wae? *looked at him directly in his eyes*

Jimin: Ahm *gulped* nothing. Stop looking at me like that Ms. Yoo. *blushed*

Jeongyeon: *blushed and clears her throat* About the first day that you saw me, please forget about your impression. I'm not... wild, if that's what you are thinking. I was so intoxicated. I didn't mean to— ugh, why am I explaining myself? *laughs*

Jimin: *bites his lips to stop himself from laughing but he's smiling* So I should just forget that you asked me to sleep with you. Yeah, sure. What about when you told me I was pretty?

Jeongyeon: I don't remember that. You can go home now, Jimin-ssi. *dismissing Jimin who was smiling like silly*

〰️

Days had passed since Jimin became Eun Hwan's official bodyguard. Before Jimin would leave Jeongyeon's office, he'd spend time with the boy. Jeongyeon was hesitant at first as she thought he'd only bother her but after Jimin's several attempts of even more bothersome convincing, she agreed.

Feel Special [JeongMin]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें