022: you're kinda making it obvious

Magsimula sa umpisa

"don't worry, i'll make the most of it"

"hi" corbyn giggled as he entered his now girlfriend's old room to find her sprawled across her bed with her legs dangling down the side of the bed.

"hi baby" aubrey looked back at corbyn before he decided to lay down next to his girlfriend and aubrey pecked his lips.

"what are you doing up here? i thought you'd be downstairs" corbyn ran his hands through his girlfriend's hair as she melted into his grip.

"i just missed this place you know-" aubrey sighed "- afterall I spent a lot of time in here"

"aww baby it's okay, you know very well that we have to give up things in life at some point right?"  corbyn kissed aubrey's forehead.

"i know corbs, i know but i just think sometimes you know-" aubrey blabbered "- actually, nevermind let's just go downstairs"

"you know right that i'd listen to you talk at any point in my life"

"i know corbyn, but now is not the right time for it" aubrey got up pulling corbyn off her bed as they ran back downstairs.

everyone had been sitting in their original places, before agreeing on what movie they'd watch. it was typically one of those days where the girls of the group would've have somehow convinced the guys to binge watch shows or movies all day, in turn making it a relaxing, binge day. at the time where the boys would've generally protested, it didn't take the girls a lot of words for them to agree on it. the group hadn't hung out in a long time and at this point, any sort of group activity or interaction was agreed on by all of them.

after a small fight between jonah and aubrey on what movie to watch, they settled on watching a new movie that had just released on amazon prime called 'the map of tiny little things' and even if no one would praise the movie choice, this screenplay was a rather enjoyable and decent one.

towards the ending credits of the movie, everyone shifted a little from their places on the couch and stretched to prevent their muscles from permanently cramping.

"so now that we are done with the first intermission of our day long binges session, i'd suggest we order food" jack gave in an idea as all of them agreed to it.

"i want in-n-out"

"i want chipotle"

zach and aubrey said at the same time, causing the two to exchange glances.

"here we go again" june sighed.

"i don't want chipotle, i want in-n-out bitch" aubrey scoffed at zach.

"but i fucking want chipotle" zach cooed.

"okay why do you guys want that?" franny stepped in.

"i just want my fucking fries dude" aubrey rolled her eyes.

"and i want the burrito bowl" zach sighed.

"how about we just order from both places?" jonah suggested.

"how come jonah can always manage these two?" kay questioned.

"god knows" corbyn replied.

"two of us always have to get in a fucking argument otherwise the binge sessions are incomplete" daniel chuckled.

throughout each and every screenplay that the group had watched, corbyn made it more and more obvious that he had a thing for aubrey. from placing his hand on her thigh to cuddling her, corbyn didn't leave one moment to be close to his girlfriend. thankfully daniel was either too invested in the movie or his attention was focused on franny, who had fallen asleep in his embrace. daniel too, had fallen asleep after a while and corbyn took the advantage of his situation to lock lips with his girlfriend who immediately pushed him away.

"what the fuck corbyn?" aubrey furrowed her eyebrows but then corbyn pointed to her sleeping brother as aubrey relaxed and kissed him again.

corbrey was into a full-blown make out session when they were interrupted by someone clearing their throat.

"well some people here are single so i'd be happy if you wouldn't rub it in my face" jack scoffed while crossing his arms.

"they are dating?" zach questioned.

"of course they are babe, they're perfect for each other" kay nudged at her boyfriend.

"to be fair we were the first to find out" june flicked back the hair that was on her shoulder while her tone made her come out as sassy.

"would we have mind though?" jonah questioned.

"i'd be happy if we stopped discussing my love life right here" aubrey pushed on a fake smile.

"plus i'd like to make out with my girlfriend thank you very much" corbyn added.

"oh boo hoo bitch" jack scoffed.

surprisingly, daniel and franny slept through all of the screaming.

TEE TALKS 

oop, filler alert

i liked this chapter though, short and simple

anyway drink water and smile

peace out

1211 words