Jealousy

//TW: Blood and dark themes//

Seven stared at Six with a satisfied look. "Don't ask why I know the things I do. You never took the time to know him."

Six sunk back as Seven moved to Mono's side and laid his head on his lap.

"So, you've gotten Mono to show you what he looks like... how?" Six inquired.

"It wasn't on purpose. It happened when he just wouldn't appear one day."

"One day? You're cutting the details a bit don't you think?" Six asked.

Seven nodded in understanding. He would have said the same thing if he were in her predicament. "I think he wouldn't mind if I told you this..." He whispered to himself. "Mono appeared out of no where one day and everyone took an interest in the person from the outside world immediately... me more than the others. He would hide away behind a box and I would throw him food. He would thank me and limp away back to his little corner. That is, until that one day he didn't show up at all. I got worried for him and asked a friend of mine to help me get to him. We were separated by electric bars so we had to use a vent hole at the top of a dresser. I climbed down to him and he looked half dead, and I immediately went to work. I helped bandage his wounds and clean them, soon enough we became friends." Seven said explaining their story.

"Okay, but that doesn't explain how he showed you his face.' Six said a bit impatient with her answer.

"Oh, right." Seven said. "Sorry. When I was patching Mono up he had a few red stains on his bag and anyone would assume it was blood. So, I convinced him to let me take off the bag and let me at least disinfect the wound, but he let me do both, disinfect and wrap up the wound."

"He was hurt that badly?" Six asked cautiously.

"I guess... nomes only know how long he was out there." Seven said petting Mono's head gently.

"Uh-huh..." Six hummed with annoyance in her tone. "And what made him keep it off?"

"Oh yeah, it was torn to shreds. He was attacked protecting me and it was absolutely ripped with no way of bringing it back, but at that point he knew me and trusted me enough to not hide his face from me."

"Lucky you..."

Suddenly, Mono shot up with a gasp. "Where! Where now?!"

"Mono, you're here with me and Six. She found us." Seven said placing a reassuring hand on Mono's shoulder.

"S-Six is here..?" Mono asked shakily.

"Yeah, She found me shortly after I hid the both of us. I haven't asked how she found us though."

"Oh... okay... c-can I talk to you? Away from Six please?" Mono whispered so only Seven could hear.

"Yeah, sure, of course." Seven said standing up. "Six can you come with me, please?"

"What? Why?" Six asked with a viciousness in her voice.

"Because I need to talk to him... alone." Mono responded before Seven could.

"Fine, I'll leave." Six stood and left the room.

Seven looked back for a moment, but turned his attention to Mono shortly after. "What did you need me for?" Seven asked tilting his head slightly.

'So, do I like this boy?' The Thin Man's words run out in his head.

"I had a nightmare... that the loop was no longer broken and I was thrown back in and dropped and left to die again." Mono said with a slight shiver in his body and voice.

Seven smiled sweetly. "But, you're here. With me. You've broken the loop and you're safe. Everything is going to be okay."

Mono lost his frown and smiled back at Seven. "Yeah, I guess you're right."

Suddenly, there was a sound of a lightbulb shattering. "What was that?" Seven asked himself.

Mono stood up with Seven and they started making there way over to the door that the noise came from.

When they entered the room everything seemed normal other than the broken glass in the middle of the room and a strange humming coming from the dark shadows of the room. Seven moved up to investigate the area better, but before Mono could pull him back...

Something grabbed him and attacked him.

-~-~-

Six didn't understand what Mono saw in this random boy that he didn't see in her!

He was so dense! Couldn't he tell that she liked him? No, probably because of that boy... Seven. He was getting in her way... he needed to be taken care of.

Six then realized how hungry she was.

Running from those monsters in the halls... it took a lot out of her...

She looked around and found many things she could eat and started to move towards them when she heard the light above her shatter.

"What was that?" She heard Seven say.

Six then got an idea that would get rid of both of her problems.

She felt her hunger become increasingly more and more unbearable as she started to hum her song that helped her calm down... It would be just a moment more. Six went to hide in the shadows nearest to the wall where she would be hidden from Seven.

Seven and Mono walked in and Seven took the lead to look at the broken glass.

Seven was now in her grasps when she noticed that Mono was about to take her opportunity away from her... so she jumped for Seven successfully taking him down.

She let out a ravenous growl and sank her teeth into Seven's neck.

Seven let out a bloodcurdling scream as Mono came to wrestle Six off of Seven. Seven was still trying desperately to get her off of him but to no avail. His vision started to blur and fade with the rate of pain and blood he was losing.

Mono finally was able to get Six away from Seven. He cradled him gently in his arms as he accessed the severity of the situation.

Seven barely had his eyes open... he was breathing quickly but it wasn't enough air... he looked down at his wound and gasped at the sight.

An entire chunk of his shoulder was missing, blood was just pouring out all over his soft blue shirt. "I-I think th-is time... I'm going to be... leaving... you..." Seven said breathlessly.

"No! No, you're fine. Everything is fine! I can fix this!" Mono practically shouted applying pressure to Seven's wound, his blood completely coating his hand.

"I'm so sorry... Mono..." Seven whispered before going completely limp in Mono's arms.

"Seven..? Seven! No please don't leave me again!" Mono cried holding his friend tightly in his arms. "I love you..."

//

Oof...

Yeah, that one hurt me to write... so now I wonder what you would think of whatever this is...

But about the applying pressure to a wound... that is true large wounds or even small wounds you can apply pressure to stop the bleeding. Just a fun little fact.

Well anyways, thank you for watching! See you soon! Bye!!!

Word count - 1,204