𝐈𝐗

𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄

𖠁𖠁𖠁

"There's no fucking way..."

I had already noticed I was late with my period but it couldn't be that I was pregnant. I mean, I don't get sick like that, especially after drinking; so that was weird as hell, and the fact that I was late was freaking me out even more. I opened up the drawer in the bathroom where Nathaly kept the condoms and where I had my birth control. I felt sick again when I noticed that I had missed more than a few and the condom box was unopened.

So many nights we would come home under the influence and not give a fuck about a condom. But then again I couldn't even recall the last time we've even used a condom sober.

Trying to shake the thought out of my head, I brushed my teeth and when I was done, I walked into the room to find Nathaly coming in with the water, though that's not going to do much for me now.

"Here you go," Nathaly said, handing me the glass before guiding my hips to sit down on the bed. "I'll get you a shirt."

I nodded and seconds later she handed me one of her white tee's, looking at me questioningly. "You okay, ma?"

"Yeah," I lied with a smile, not wanting to bring anything up to her just yet. "Better now that you're back," I smiled as she took the shirt from my hand and pulled it over my head.

She smiled and kissed my forehead once she slipped the shirt down and tossed the towel that was still hanging from my body onto the floor.

"Just sip on that, and lay back, you'll feel better soon," Nathaly promised.

I quickly downed the water she brought and handed her the glass before moving back into bed.

"Come here," I said quietly, patting her empty side of the bed and she did as I requested. All I wanted to do right now was feel her warmth and have her close to me.

The idea that I might be pregnant seemed crazy, especially with this life that we lived.

"Something is up with you, I can tell," Nathaly said, pulling me from my thoughts as she put her arms around me.

"No, I'm just thinking," I responded.

"About what?"

"What we can do about Alvarez," I lied again, even though I hated it.

"Baby, I don't want you to worry about that okay," Nathaly said rubbing my arm. "But if you want, what do you think we should do?"

"Well, he's making it seem like he's got the power here and we both know that's wrong. We've got this city under control, so what the hell, we need to impose that power. He's making us look bad." I explained.

"So what? We spook him or something?" Nathaly asked.

"No loser, we take him out. The ultimate form of showing your power."

"I don't know babe..."

"Those were your intentions initially but you ended up getting his brother. You've given him so many chances and he just keeps fucking up, it's way past due, at this point." I stated.

"You're right but..., I'm going to go over it with Mark later," Nathaly said giving me an apologetic smile.

"Fine by me," I shrugged.

This showed how much my presence changed her. She was much more gentle and compassionate than when I first met her, I guess that's what love does to you. And as I thought about how amazing Nathaly was to me, my mind quickly traveled over to the thought that there could be a little human growing inside of me.

Nathaly would be an amazing mother and I undoubtedly wanted a future with her but I didn't want that to happen inside this life we lived. Nathaly was gradually teaching Ryan the ropes of running this empire. She was wanting to hand it over to him while still earning a big cut for starting it all; but again, because of me and I kind of hated it. I wanted her to be the sexy badass I fell for but she just really wanted to protect me and to keep me safe, and that couldn't happen here.

"Hey..," Nathaly whispered to me, getting me out of my head.

"Yeah..," I whispered back with a smile when I realized she was staring at my lips.

"I wanna kiss you right now.." She whispered.

"What's stopping you..."

"I have to tell you that I love you first... so, I love you..," Nathaly mumbled before pressing her lips to mine.

Nathaly's POV

Our mouths instantly began to consume each other and our warm, urgent hands roamed freely. Billie pulled me closer to her and forced me to palm her breasts; along with her rolling us over, her being on top. She never really took control like she was now and it was incredibly sexy.

I felt her start to unbutton my pants, and a whole rush of heat fell over me when her hands came into contact with my dick. She moved them up and down ever so slowly before climbing back on top of me, sighing when her center touched mine.

She moved her ass softly over my crotch, and rocked her hips back and forth as we made out, making breathless sighs come from the both of us.

I moved my hands onto her thighs and slid them back, guiding her hips as she rode on top of me.

Small moans escaped from her lips as she moved and all I could do was stare in admiration. Billie was just a work of art, I could dead-ass stare at her all day.

I continued to rub her thighs, squeezing them every once in a while to encourage her some more. Billie's underwear was more than soaked, and I took it into my own hands to slide it to the side so she could feel it a little better; the clear substance stringing from her heat. And almost immediately more of her angelic sounds were heard, and her body naturally started to work faster.

"Fuck...," she whined as I kept her still.

"You're so god damn fine baby," I whispered.

That seemed to trigger something in her body because her head threw back in pleasure and her grip on my wrists got even tighter.

"Shit, I'm bout to cum."

Billie's mouth hung open wide as she rocked harder, her moans getting even louder than before. Now and again they would turn into little squeaks, and I found it hot as fuck.

Only a few more moments went by before Billie started to shake everywhere, her eyes rolling back into her head, and her nails digging into my skin.

"Fuuuuckkkkk!"

"Oh my god," she said breathlessly once she came down from her high, her hands still holding my wrists tightly. "I ain't expect it to hit that hard."

I just chuckled and she dismounted off of me, rolling onto my side.

"Thank you."

"What you mean? I barely did any work," I asked, laughing.

Billie hit my arm and blushed, folding her arms afterward. "I meant in general, bozo."

I nodded my head and laid my head on her shoulder.

"No need to thank me, I'm just being what you deserve."

a/n - off the rip lemme just apologize for that smut cuz it was not good at all, I wasn't going to put it in at all and that's mostly why it's so ass (plus it was rushed) but I promise the next one will be better💀 but besides that, I hope you all liked it, was way shorter than usual but we're getting closer to the end so, remember to vote and comment, if you didn't go back and comment at least five times or y'all ain't getting no more updates. I love y'all so much, be good fa me </3

unchecked

words - 1329