𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄

𖠁𖠁𖠁

I woke up to sunshine beaming through the bedroom window, and I still felt the warmth from Nathaly's body as she held me close. I was still in shock daily of the woman she'd turned out to be. Anyone that meets her would never suspect the real her, the Nathaly I know. The real Nathaly is loving and warm and protective. She was always reminding me how she loved me, not only by saying it but by the small things she did for me.

Just as the thought crossed my mind, my low eyes adjusted to the gorgeous flowers she'd given me yesterday night. Small tokens of her love scattered all around the nightstand it sat on.

I turned slowly to look at her relaxed features as she slept and I couldn't resist the urge to caress her face. She looked so calm now compared to the hours before. I could remember the anger that grew onto her face when we bumped into Alvarez at my old job.

Someone had got the idea to go to M.A.D City Club, and we just decided to tag along for the hell of it; plus the free drinks Nathaly knew Nathan would give us.

Everything was exceptionally fine until Nathaly stepped away from me for a second. A couple of guys came up to me and got all up in my space. Nathaly stalked back fuming, instantly starting a fight between herself and the two men.

She was followed by Alvarez to the bathroom and had been informed that he'd sent a few of his friends to settle the money he still owed us, but when Nathaly heard it was 'a few guys' she knew immediately that Alvarez was up to something and came back quickly.

Although blood had already been shed from the punches they all were throwing, we ended up leaving, and the anger of the situation stuck with Nathaly for the rest of the night.

I ran my thumb over the cut on her lip from where she'd taken a hit, and I remembered the faint taste of blood when I tried to kiss her as a calmer once we got to the car. She wanted to get the Alvarez situation over with last night but we still hadn't figured out what we wanted to do exactly.

Nathaly sighed against my thumb and I cheesed as her eyes fluttered open; her light brown eyes were the most beautiful thing to me. I had never made much of them until I realized that I was in love with her; brown eyes are just brown eyes until you love someone with them. Now they were all I cared about, I was constantly looking at them to see how much she adored me and it was a very sweet feeling to see the love radiating off of her browns.

"Good morning beautiful," I smiled at her.

"Mornin' pretty," Nathaly rasped, clearing her throat afterward. Her voice was always so sexy.

"You better?" I asked, touching a bruise that was on her temple.

"I was fine babe, I was just worried about you. I'm tired of this situation with Alvarez, I want it over with," she sighed and I pressed our foreheads together.

"We'll figure it out," I mumbled, letting one of my hands trail down her warm skin. Nathaly pulled me in by the small of my back, our naked bodies touching closely. It didn't feel like she was trying to be sexual about it though; there was something so different about her touch after she told me she was in love with me. It was like she never wanted to let me go, never wanted me to forget that she was in love; no matter how minor it was.

Regardless, my skin felt as if it was on fire as she moved her hand down my body oh so casually and rested it over my ass.

"You know, we could use a little distraction," I said smirking at her, draping my leg over hers and rolling onto her until I was straddling her.