Siblings Reunite and the First Proper Night

After everyone got assigned to their teams Y/N headed towards team RWBY's dorm as he spent a couple of minutes just thinking about how much his life had changed in such a short time. Once he arrived at his team's dorm he knocked on the door before going in since he was the only male in the dorm he didn't want to walk in on anything he shouldn't. He waited a few seconds before going into the room and when he did, he didn't find any of his team other than his sister stood there with her back to the door. Not wanting to get into a fight with his long-lost sister he slowly walked towards her before putting a hand on her right shoulder.

Y/N: ... Weiss? You OK?

Weiss then turned to face her brother with an expression that was an obvious mix between sadness, anger, and joy on her face.

Weiss: No! Of course, I'm not 'OK'! You left me when we were both five! Father told me you had died while you were at a boarding school! I am happy you're not dead, but where were you all these years.

Y/N: First off, I didn't leave our so called 'father' made me leave because I was different, and secondly I never died in that awful school even though I wanted to sometimes, I ran away from the school to try and make a better life for myself and I did.

Weiss: *hugs Y/N* I thought you were gone forever. When father told me you died I cried for weeks.

Y/N: Sorry I couldn't show you that I wasn't dead sooner sis. I'm not going anywhere now though, so lets try and start over and be brother and sister for real this time, it will be much easier to do so since there is no way for dear old dad to ship me off this time.

The two separated from the hug as they heard the door open and the rest of their team enter.

Ruby: You two alright in here?

Y/N: Yeah. I think we are. 

Yang: Good. *yawns* I think for bed though, I'm exhausted after today.

Blake: Agreed.

As the girls went to their bags to get out their pyjamas for bed Y/N decided that it would probably be best if he just went into the bathroom until they were done as to not make his living situation more awkward than what it was. Before sneaking into the bathroom he did take some sweatpants out of his bag though so that he didn't have to worry about holding anyone up with making them wait for the bathroom before they could go to bed. As Y/N slips out of his clothes and into his sweatpants he hears a creak behind him causing him to turn around really quickly only to be met with a pair of beautiful violet eyes.

Y/N: AH! Uhhhh, hey Yang.

Yang: Hey Y/N~

Y/N: Yang you really got to chill with all the flirting.

Yang: Or what?

Y/N leans forward slightly with a somewhat seductive smirk on his lips.

Y/N: *whispering in Yang's ear* I might just have to play along hotshot~

With that, Y/N walks past Yang only to be met with another issue. There were only four beds in the room and five of them. Before Yang could make any flirty comments on the subject, Y/N pulled his sleeping bag out and placed it on the floor of their dorm room and laid down ready to get some rest after an extremely tiring day.