Meeting an odd Wizard

It was a night like most of the people in Vale were fast asleep in their beds. The only people that were still awake were the criminals and Y/N Schnee who couched on the edge of a building with his demon mask over his face. On the main street stood a dust shop called 'from Dust till Dawn' Y/N could see this from the building that he was perched upon. Out of the corner of his eye he spotted a group of people with weapons making their way towards the store, at the front of the group was none other than Roman Torchwick. Roman was a man that Y/N hated very much as he was the man that caused Neo to leave Y/n behind. Y/N decided that it would be a better idea to stop them while they were trying to make their escape since his semblance would only cause damage to the store.

After a minute of waiting Y/N saw one of the men who were with Roman come flying through the window of the store and then being followed shortly after by a girl. The girl landed and pulled out a huge scythe. Y/N decided that this was his time to attack Roman and his lackies since he would have support from the scythe girl. Y/N broke into a sprint running across the rooftops until he changed direction and dove off of the building and landing in front of the girl. He turned to face Roman as he pointed his cane at the two of them and pulled the trigger releasing what seemed to be a red flare. This flare landed at Y/N and the girl's feet, the two reacted to this very quickly and jumped into the air, once the two landed they realized that it was a distraction for Roman so that he could try and escape. Y/N reacted faster than the girl as she seemed to say something to the owner of the shop whereas Y/N went straight after Roman jumped into the air and using his flames as some sort of thruster to make him jump higher and make it to the top of the building in one bound.

Y/N: ROMAN!

Roman: Why hello there Demon. You sound angry. Have we met before?

Y/N knew that Roman didn't know that it was him behind the mask, so he slowly made his way towards the man until the voice of the girl could be heard once more.

Girl: Hey!

Roman: Persistent.

All of a sudden a bullhead appeared from in between the two buildings and stopped at the height that allowed Roman to jump on board. Once on board he turned around to face the girl and Y/N.

Roman: End of the line Red and for you Horns.

Roman threw a red dust crystal that landed in between the two but as it was about to explode the two were saved by some sort of purple shield that formed in front of them. They glanced up and noticed a blonde woman in front of them holding a riding crop in her hand. All of a sudden she swung her riding crop in the direction of the bullhead causing some purple energy to fire at the ship. She then caused a cloud to form above the bullhead and start raining hail down onto the ship. At that moment a woman shrouded in darkness walked towards the door of the bullhead and began shooting flames towards the huntress. Seeing this Y/N had enough and leapt over the huntress as the second wave of flames is about to crash into the huntress Y/N pulled out his katana and sliced through them causing them to be extinguished. This causes the girl and huntress to step back in shock. Y/N then follows this up by infusing his katana with his flames and slicing the air sending fire straight in the direction of the bullhead which he followed it up with another and another until the bullhead was forced to retreat so that it didn't sustain any more damage.

Girl: You're a Huntress! Can I have your autograph?

Y/N: *sighs*

Huntress: The two of you are coming with me.

TIMESKIP

Y/N and the girl can be seen sitting at a table in an interrogation room with the Huntress pacing behind them.