"Give me 5, just double-checking I have everything that I need."

"Passport?" 

Kasey laughs, "Yep, got that front and centre."   

"Good. Guess I'll just keep jamming to my playlist while I wait." 

"Carpool karaoke on the way to school?" 

"I'm not sure if I've had enough caffeine for that yet." 

"You know you wanna." 

"Fine, hurry up Wild, I'm wasting gas that I don't have." 

"We aren't going to run out on the way to school, are we?" 

"Umm, no, I don't think so. I'm not in the red yet, so we should be good." 

"I'll be right down, and we're stopping for gas on the way because I'm not walking!" 

Kasey puts on her jacket and grabs her bags before heading over to the door and ensuring it's locked up tight before she heads downstairs to meet her ride. 

She throws her stuff on the backseat before climbing into the passenger side and putting her belt on. 

"To the gas station, James." 

Jen looks at her and shakes her head before laughing and driving. 

"I appreciate you picking me up and delivering me to school and the airport today; I really didn't want to have to pay to park at the airport all weekend." 

"No worries, just fill my tank, and we'll call it even; maybe I'll even consider picking you up on Sunday as well." 

"Have I told you lately that I love you ....." Kasey sings

"Please, no Rod Stewart this early in the morning, or anytime for that matter!" Jen responds, to which Kasey laughs.

"Okay, so what are we singing?"

"I got one," Kasey says as she plays the song "Wrecking Ball" by Miley Cyrus, followed up by "Wild Thing," of course.

The pair sing at the top of the lungs until they reach the parking lot at 3C.

"See you in a bit," Kasey says before she and Jen go their separate ways. 

Meanwhile, in Washington, Alex Morgan, Kelley's roommate for the trip, is having difficulties getting her friend and teammate up for breakfast. 

"Worms, come on, you need to get up, or we're going to miss breakfast. I'm not starting on the bench because you stayed up late last night watching a movie. I'm sure Kasey would be extremely disappointed to find out you aren't playing because your lazy ass didn't want to get out of bed." 

Kelley laughs, "That's a low blow, Janice, but an effective one; I'm getting up." 

After Kelley makes a quick stop in the bathroom and freshens up, she and Alex head down to grab some breakfast with their teammates. 

They chat for a bit before Jill Ellis calls out for their attention. 

"Can I have everyone's attention, please?"

"Yes, Coach." All of the players say as they turn their attention to the National Team Coach

"As most of you didn't arrive until later on in the day yesterday, we were unable to have a full team session, so that we will be having a light session this afternoon between 2 and 4. Keepers and defenders, be prepared to stay on a bit longer as you're going to be focusing on positioning for set plays and box clearance. I'll see everyone in a few hours."