Chapter 2: Punishment

Start from the beginning

"After my work", he said and cut the call before leaning on the chair and closed his eyes. A smile formed on his face as he remembered her face.

"Miss Fierce... You are going to be mine tonight."

She came out of his office and sat down on her chair gulping a glass of water. He is insane that is what she was thinking and she was angry at herself too that why the hell she didn't push him away. It's right that he is too intimidating but still she doesn't want to fall for him.

These types of boys only know how to use girls.

She thought and shook her head while Alexa frowned looking at her friend. "Hey what happened to you? Why you are sweating?", she enquired. "N-No... Nothing... I'm perfectly alright", Caroline lied even though she knew, she was not fine. Adrian was the reason behind her sweaty state and it would be a lie to say that she didn't like what he did.

"Well, Congratulations you got a jackpot... Adrian Elbert's secretary", Caroline rolled her eyes as Alexa continued to tease her when David walked towards them.

"Hello Beautiful... wanna go to the club tonight?", he winked playfully which widened Caroline's eyes as she remembered his words. There is no way she is going to the club tonight, he is her boss in the office not outside, and why the hell she will be scared of him?

"NO!!! I'm not going", she shouted and walked away from them while they looked at their friend with confused faces. She was totally acting differently today that made them curious but they shrugged it off and continued their work.

His eyes wandered around the whole club but no sign of her was visible to him which made him mad. If she is going to ignore him then it would be her biggest mistake. His patience is not good when it comes to girls but he was being patient with her for the first time.

"Looks like someone is testing my friend's patience", Marvin chuckled as he took a sip from his champagne while Adrian just rolled his eyes at his best friend teasing. "Just shut your mouth", he said and looked around when he checked his phone only to see a notification from his man.

(Man: 'She is not coming Sir.')

He scoffed at the nerves she got. She is the first girl who is resisting him so much. If there was some other girl, he would have gotten what he wanted till now. The girl herself would have was testing his patience. He stood up angrily before going out getting tired of waiting for her.

Caroline's POV:-

His eyes were digging a hole in my soul as he continued to stare at me. My eyes met his which made me look away instantly. My body was started to burn with an unknown feeling. He was making it hard for me to concentrate on the meeting while his father was sitting beside him, but still, he was not afraid of getting caught.

He rubbed his lower lip, looking at me making me bite my own lips and I failed to ignore him. From the morning, I was trying to avoid him. Before he arrived at the office I made sure to arrange everything so I don't have to meet him or otherwise, I knew I would be in his office and he would be towering above me.

But here I'm getting killed by his stare...

Can't he just stop looking at me? What if anyone notices us and assumes something wrong I thought, becoming tense about getting caught but he was not afraid as he continued his playful actions towards me. His eyes were dark but I can see the desire that was radiating off.

"Okay... The meeting is dismissed", Mr. Elbert said as everyone started to get out of the meeting room when Adrian smirked at me and I knew he was going to play again with me. I nervously took the files from the table and stood up. "Dad I will go to my office... Miss William, can you accompany me?", that's it.