Chapter 34: Peculiar Possessions- Part 4

Author's Note: Hey, guys! So, after a long time of arguing, people dying, solving puzzles and some angst, it is finally time for the final showdown with the Delamont Mistress. I am SO excited to show you guys this and I hope you guys are hyped too. Get ready for one wild-ass ride, guys.

 So, enough talk. Let's get on with the chapter!

Your Author, Marbella. <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And then, the diamond prison shattered."

"We look towards it and see...."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentina's POV:

We look towards the now shattered diamond prison and see a lady step out of it.

She's wearing a dark purple gown, purple fingerless gloves with black nails at the end, raven black lipstick, her jet-black hair in two buns at the back of her head, and horns atop of it.

She also had a keen and guileless amber gaze.

We were all shocked; this lady was the Delamont Mistress.

"Let us deal with this, guys; I've wanted to do this all night," Victor remarked, running towards the Delamont Mistress.

"Victor, what are you doing!?" Gear shouted, looking anxious.

Gear: 'I've seen too many horror movies to know that running towards the serial killer or the monster or Pinhead or whatever is going to get you killed! Victor, what the fuck are you doing?!'

Though Victor put up a good fight, he didn't prevail.

The Delamont Mistress knocked him down and snapped his neck.

Heidi, blinded by rage, then went to attack.

She tried to shoot the Delamont Mistress with one of Victor's guns, but no matter how hard she fought, the Delamont Mistress stayed alive.

Using the last of the magic she was willing to, the Delamont Mistress used some sort of mythical force and threw Heidi into the wall of the church, killing her as well.

All of us were devastated.

"Finally. At long last, that Society Against Evil bitch is dead. They've been wanting to kill me for the longest time. And now, you're all that stands in my way." She chuckled evilly, smirking at us.

Oli: 'I know what the Society Against Evil is; Shane was working for them at the 1920s house before he was poisoned. So, if Heidi was working with them, she was trying to save us. I'm so upset now.'

"I can smell the stench of that society all over you, pretty boy," She muttered, pointing at Oli. "That house must've done you in."

"H...how the fuck did you know!?" Oli wailed, a look of sorrow and awe on his face.

"Oli, what the hell is she talking about?" I blurted, confused and saddened.

"Val, I should've told you earlier; I was in one of these... games before. Joey held a dinner party in the 1920s. Everybody died except me, him, and a girl called Eva. I don't know how she knows, but... she does." Oli sighed, frustrated.

Gear and Lana were hugging each other.

I was in shock and horror and Oli was in a state I can't even describe.

All I could do was just go over to him and hug him.

"You should've told me." I whispered.

"I thought you wouldn't accept me for who I am; I thought you would think I was crazy." He shuddered.

"You're not crazy, you're a fighter." I responded, smiling.

"Shut up, you fucking bitches!" The Delamont Mistress shouted, stomping her foot.

We all froze.

"Now, until my ritual is complete and you four can finally die, I've got some friends to keep you company." The Delamont Mistress trilled, raising her hands.

We saw the cemetery light up.

This is not gonna be good.

We look at the cemetery and see...

TO BE CONTINUED. <3