Chapter 3: The Acrobats Massacre- Part 2

'But soon, after the hysterical laughter ceased, a hand emerged from behind the curtain, from inside of Delamont, causing the group to jump back in fear...'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentina's POV: (Heads up, there will still be confessionals, but Valentina can't hear them.)

After what looked like the most mysterious jump scare in history, what I thought was a floating hand yanked back the deep purple curtains to reveal an acrobat.

I remained there, a look of pure confusion smeared on my face.

We all glared at each other and the acrobat until Megan said something.

"Um, hello?" She said, waving.

"Hello there, friends! You're right in luck! The carnival's in town tonight!" The acrobat said, a macabre smile drawn on her face.

"Yes, that's the reason we're here, Miss. Now, if you wouldn't mind letting us in, that would be wonderful." Oli said, looking weirded out about the situation.

"Not yet, pretty lad! I haven't told you about the attractions here tonight! We've caught a Stone Man, a dog woman, steampunk twins with KNIVES! It's like bloody Mardi gras every day!" She giggled before exploding into a cackle.

Gear: 'OK, this bitch is weird as fuck. Like, I would much prefer to go to a carnival with my friends and now we're chatting to somebody weirder than Hannibal Lecter. I'm looking at everybody and I can tell we're all asking the same thing; what the fuck did we get ourselves into?'

Lizzie: 'So, to sum up, this girl in one word, she's eccentric. Being eccentric's great, but this girl's making it creepy.'

"So, just to clarify, with these steampunk twins with knives, are these claws like Scream or..." the acrobat cut me off doing her weird shit again.

"You've hit the nail on the noggin, young lady!" She yelled, knocking the side of the head to show.

Valentina: 'Wow... is this bitch OK?'

"Yeah, I think we get the gist of this carnival and everything, so if you wouldn't mind letting us in we would really appreciate it." Lia begged.

"Yeah. We need to..." Somebody said.

Turns out it was Zach. 

"Talk to the mayor," he explained, coming up with an excuse to get us away from this crazy lady.

"Well, I've said all I needed to say, so....." She pulled back the purple curtain to let us through. "Welcome to Delamont and enjoy the ride!"

After the weirdest encounter I've had with an entry person in my life, we all walked into Delamont.

It looked so cute!

There was a diner called Laceline Rockettes, a HUGE Ferris wheel, and a lot of other stuff.

Just as we were walking in, this man approached us.

"Hey," He said, handing Vanessa a rose. "I'm Victor, nice to meet you all."

I waved at him, smiling

Joey: 'I see this guy, his name's Victor and he's kinda hot, but I'm like 'Why are you over here?'. Can we trust this guy or not?'

"So, why don't we have some fun, play some games and just wait 'til my dad gets here?" Victor suggested, looking around at all the stuff at the carnival.