Chapter 11: The Un-named Bandit- Part 2

Author's Note: Yes, these pictures are getting weirder. But don't worry, this one is actually kind of appropriate considering pirates and bandits are similar to each other. But anyway, on with the chapter!

Your Author, Marbella. <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We turn around and see..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentina's POV:

We turn around and see the bandit standing right behind the arcade.

We run; Lia, the twins, and Zach to the pump station and us to the nearest blue light.

"Where the heck are the blue lights?" Lizzie panted, worn out from rushing.

We noticed a blue light outside of Laceline Rockettes.

Which is really lucky, since we were considering going there to solve the clue about the harp.

"So, find the harp that can fit under your wing. But be careful not to break it when you touch it by the sling? What the hell does that mean?" Oli pondered, his hand on his chin.

"Maybe a box where you store a harp?" Gear shared.

"A harp box! We could try to find one. It's in the diner because you can do musical acts." I advised, pointing to the diner door.

"That's smart thinking. Now let's get inside before the bandit finds us." Victor said as we all ran inside to uncover the harp box.

When we got inside, we all raced to the pole room, since that's the first logical place we could think of.

I look around and I see this box behind the couch.

"Guys, there's a box behind the couch! Oli, the one nearest to you." I call out.

Oli: 'So, Valentina finds this box behind the couch nearest to me, so I try to pull it out. The problem is... the box is stuck.'

"Why is this box not moving!?" Gear yelled in frustration, attempting to pull the box out, despite it being stuck.

"You guys know... you could just move the couch?" Lizzie wondered, looking at the boys, confused.

Lana and I were trying very hard to not burst out laughing as we help the boys move the couch and get the box.

"Phew! Thanks for the help, babe." Gear sighed, kissing Lana on the forehead.

Everybody was trying hard not to lose focus.

Lizzie: 'How. Is. This. Couple. So. CUTE?!'

"So, not trying to be rude, guys, but the box has a lock on it. It's a number lock again." Oli noted, turning it around to show us.

We go to the main dining area, put the box on a table, and look around for anything that has numbers on it. And I mean, anything.

Valentina: 'As we searched around the main diner for anything that could lead us to this code and the first bell, Gear spots something.'

"Guys, I found a bottle with some numbers on it. I will not smash this one off of a table, don't worry," He said, causing us to chuckle after what happened an hour ago. He jumped off the bar-stool he was standing on and showed us the green bottle.