Chapter 11

Hendrix's POV

Inilapat niya ang ilong sa balikat ng dalaga at pikit matang nilanghap ang amoy nito. Her smells is so feminine yet baby scent. Pawisan man ito dahil sa nangyari kani kanila lang ay ang bango parin nito.

Her natural smell and the smell of sex is just too much too handle. He breathed heavily taking her scents inside him.

Nasa kwarto na niya sila sa opisina niya. Nakahiga ito sa gitnang kama habang siya ay nakayakap dito.

After she passed out again ay imbis na mabahala ay napangiti siya. She looks satisfied and it makes him more greedy.

Good lord the way her  püssy clasp his c0ck is too much to handle. So fcking delicious. A kind of meal that he will not be tired of tasting everyday.

For the first time in his existence a woman makes him feel so addicted. Tamara is like a drug, bad for his health but he can't stop using. An addictive drug if he may add.

She's side lying facing him para makita niya ang mukha nito. After awhile of staring on face ay napailing siya before planting soft kisses on her cheeks , to her lips down to her neck and creamy breasts.

He planted some kisses and leave some marks on it before a satisfied smile appear on his lips. Now he can say that Tamara looks like a well loved woman. His Woman.

Tamara is his, rightfully his and no one can change that.

Inilapat niya ulit ang ilong sa leeg nito bago yumakap sa katawan nito.

In healing her scent is so satisfying. "You're mine baby. So mine." Bulong niya.

Damn she smells like heaven.

Remembering her reaction while his doing her makes his ego boost up. Damn she squirted again, meaning that the feeling inside her was real and so intense. He slept with a lot of woman back in the days but he never encountered a woman who squirts until tamara.

He is confident of his bed performance but with Tamara well damn this woman makes him feel like his a sex god. Squirting and passing out? Tsk bet that.

Naiiling na inangat niya ang ulo bago sinulyapan ang kabouan nito. She's all naked on top of her bed. He saw all the red marks he left intentionally in her body. From her chest down to her legs he never missed a spot.  He can still remember and taste her wetness in his mouth. And by remembering that he can feel his c0ck getting excited and all again.

He stare at her belly and remembered that he came big time inside her. And for some reason he felt so predatory while looking at her belly.

He is surely insane thinking about Tamara with her big tummy and the baby inside is his. Fck he doesn't have plans about that before but thinking about it now makes him excited.

He owns her, but if she gets pregnant with his baby mas lalong wala na itong kawala sa kanya.

And thinking about it makes him smirked.  He's greedy, possesive and selfish  yes pero wala na siyang pakialam. Tamara is his, and he will makes sure of that.

Huminga siya ng malalim bago inilapit ang labi sa nipple nito at sinimulan iyong halikan, dilaan at sipsipin habang ang kamay niya ay humahaplos sa tiyan nito.

Ahhh this contentment feeling inside him is new but wonderful.

And all this because of one woman. His Tamara.

——————————####————————-
Last na tulog nako. Hahahaha

Gabriel143