Chapter X: Guys I need your help

It's funny as I was saying that I had so much shit to do, I get piled on some more. But at least the other thing is enjoyable lmao. And by enjoyable, it's because we have a project for MAPEH class whereas we need to draw a poster with the theme of "Say No To Domestic Violence"

now ofc, when I heard my teacher said "Say no to" my brain switched on to Hamilfan mode, and now here I am drawing some fan art of Say No To This, cos lmao it fits anyway cos Maria is a victim of domestic violence 

so anyway... As I was drawing, I had a bit of a problem... (Not really just a bit, I had a lot of problems, cos I did Maria's sketch 5 times cos for fucks sake I cant draw sexy female bodies)

And its with Mr James Reynolds... Yeah, so after finishing with drawing Maria, I was gonna draw James. But then as I was doing so, I got into a bit of a problem with choosing which pose fits best for him

So I thought of this pose where he's laughing because, hell, he's evil for even treating Maria like that

(You could see Maria in the background lmao, as well as my classmate... Oof.. yeah, we were supposed to be in online class but class wasnt starting yet, so here i am-)

Yeah, so... I thought of that pose of James laughing as he looks down at Maria, while Maria is begging to Alexander (or at least thats my plan)

but I also had this other idea for a pose where he's holding an envelope of cash cos.. Yeah, he threatened Alexander about the affair (But damn Ham decided to publish a whole essay of his affair in full graphic detail anyway, like wtf) 

so here's that pose

(ik the hands look wonky and shitty, i'll fix that later lol

(ik the hands look wonky and shitty, i'll fix that later lol. this is just a sketch after all)

so... idk what to use.... what do you guys think?

the deadline is on friday, so.. yeah.. hope u guys can help me choose lol