Chapter 3

I only want to play a little

______________________
Taehyung's POV

- Issues -

"You three better shut the fuck up or else we will get caught!" I silently screamed at my 3 girl best friends. "Yeah, right. Sorry!" Ami apologized making me sighed in relief but she turned her head to her bad bitches.

"You heard him! Stay quiet!" I facepalmed on how stupid Ami can be sometimes. I heard a loud smack from behind leaving me dumbfounded. Aish, these guys. "He was talking to us, you dumb bitch" Joo-Young scolded her making Ami roll her eyes and let out a middle finger.

"You two stay quiet now!" Amber silently screaming making me click my tongue in annoyance. "NO! You three stay—" I stopped talking when the lights of the house suddenly switched on, gulping vigorously knowing I have been caught.

"Kim Taehyung," I am so screwed! I looked at the woman on the stairs, arms crossed as she glared down at me. "H-Hey, M-Mom" I waved awkwardly knowing I fucked up big time and Im not in the mood to hear her whines when she found out I was bullied once more.

She flinched when she saw my bloody arms, going down the stairs, she immediately examined my bloody arms with her concern and worried face. "My poor baby! She started to tear up a bit when she saw my stained hoodie, rolling up my sleeves to see more of my wounds.

"Come with me! I'll treat this! Amber! Get my phone from my room! I need to contact my husband" Amber nodded and ran to my mother's room. She started to panic, breathing heavily once more blood started to flow down my skin. "You two! Come with me!" She pointed at Ami and Joo-Young to follow her.

Mom started to drag me to the Clan's clinic so I could get treated. Our clan's doctor is having a day off today so bad luck really loves siding with me, am I right? "Tae, lay there!"Mom pointed at the bed so Joo-Young and Ami escorted me there.

"Mom, Im fine, really!" I tried to calm her down, she keeps running back and forth and she can have a headache because of that! "Okay! I'll change your cloth! I'll clean your wounds also!" My mom isn't listening at me at this point since her panic mode is activated.

"Mrs. Kim! Here is your phone!" Amber suddenly appeared to the clinic while waving my mom's phone in the air. "Thank you, sweetie! Place it here," She sniffed as she pointed at the table near her. Amber nodded and placed her phone there and sat beside me, observing how my mom cleans my wounds.

I looked at my mom to see her crying already, she was hyperventilating heavily and it's not good for her especially at her age. "Mama, calm down. Im really fine," Mama didn't stop as she wrapped around the new cloth on my arms with her shaking hands, obviously concern for me.

"I know you're fine!" Mama screamed, getting caught off guard with her sudden scream. "It's just that!" Mama begun to sob again as her body begun to tremble harshly. "Everytime you come back from school, you would always end up like this! I really hate that you had to go to school and go through that because you are covering up your true identity! Im sorry, Tae! But I don't think I can keep this up! Please! Reveal who you are already!" Mama sobbed loudly leaving me heartbroken. I really think I should reveal who I am soon.

"Okay, Mama" I agreed making not only my mama but my three best friends look at me with shock. They knew that I never agreed into revealing who I am but right now, I didn't realize that I'm hurting the people I care because of my plans.