2

╰┈➤ cw: smoking, slight sexual suggestions.

dream led george into his run down apartment, cringing as he saw the awkward stare on the brunette's face.

"just say it's not what you expected, i know," dream shrugged.

"no it's not that, i just-" george stopped, not sure what to respond with.

"weren't expecting someone like me to live somewhere like this? i get it, don't worry."

george frowned, but stayed quiet.

"look, couch is over there and so is the remote. put on your favorite movie, i'll join you in a minute," dream instructed, disappearing into his room.

he wondered how george felt, or if this was normal for him in the slightest. for dream, it was rather normal to invite strangers to his place. what threw him off, though, was the fact that he didn't feel the need to use the brunette's body for his own pleasure then kick him out the next morning. he felt rather attracted to the smaller male- he loved his slim frame, his well kept brown hair and his light brown eyes. he adored his voice, dream figured it made him ten times less intimidating then he tried to be. it was cute, if he was being honest.

but dream isn't into cute. he's into rough, hardcore and absolute shit bags who had it just as rough as him.

right?

dream returned to the living room, finding george comfortably sitting with his legs tucked under him, patiently waiting for the blonde to return. on the tv screen was a random movie that had a dog on the cover.

teasing, he was teasing dream whether he meant to or not. sitting there all pretty, reserved and petite.

maybe he did know what he was doing. he insisted he didn't want to be sexual with the blonde, but what if he was lying? maybe he's just a big tease under that hard shell of his.

dream shook the thoughts from his brain, plopping down next to george in fresh new sweats and a tight black tee.

"what's this movie about?" the blonde asked, hitting play on the remote as he took it from george's hands.

"uh, it's a comfort movie i used to watch often," he replied with a soft tone, his voice barely above a whisper, as if he was embarrassed.

dream offered a warm smile to the smaller boy beside him, something he hasn't done to anyone in a long while.

george met his eyes for a split second, and clay could have sworn he saw the admiration behind his flushed face before the brunette turned his attention to the tv.

after an hour of the movie, george was noticeably growing sleepy. he started unconsciously leaning more into the blonde's shoulder, desperate for a comfortable pillow to sleep on.

dream had an idea pop into his brain. he let out a shaky breath before pulling george in between his legs, resting his arms around his small torso. just like his mother used to do to him.

the brunette jumped a bit, but gave in to his need for sleep and rested his head against dream's chest.

the blonde admired the glow on his skin from the tv light, watching the rise and fall of his chest as he held him against his body. he didn't know what brought him to do this, or why he invited this boy to his home for a movie night that he hasn't had in years, but instead of questioning it more the blonde closed his eyes and drifted into a peaceful sleep.