Chapter 21: Who the hell is Gideroy Lockhart?

Comincia dall'inizio

*Break with a Banshee by Gilderoy Lockhart
*Gadding with Ghouls by Gilderoy Lockhart
*Holidays with Hags by Gilderoy Lockhart
*Travels with Trolls by Gilderoy Lockhart
*Voyages with Vampires by Gilderoy Lockhart
*Wandering with Werewolves by Gilderoy Lockhart
*Year with the Yeti by Gilderoy Lockhart

"Hey Danny. I'm guessing you just got your letter."

"Yeah, who the hell is Gilderoy Lockhart?"

"Your guess is as good as mine. But whoever the new defense against the dark arts professor seems to like him."

"I just hope their good books because we're going to be reading a lot of them."

"I doubt that, have you read the titles of them. They sound like a little kid wrote them!"

"True. So Diagon Alley next week?"

"You bet!"

"I am not going out there!" Danny protested from the locked bathroom, as we were about to leave our motel to go to Diagon Alley

"Don't be ridiculous, Daniel. Just put a hat on," Aunt Tammy told him, ignoring the hysterical state her son was in.

"No one will notice, Danny. Just hurry up," I told him, trying not to laugh.

"REALLY! How will no one notice this!" he yelled walking out of the bathroom.

I couldn't help but break into a fit of giggles when I looked at Danny, even Dad had a problem trying not to laugh. Instead of his normal blonde hair, bright red coloured hair making him look like a long lost Weasley.

"I warned you not to make jokes about Loki and Nat dating. I told you that if they were dating, they would tell us when they were ready. But no, you just had to make a joke in front of Loki and now you are suffering the consequences," I laughed looking at Danny's outraged face.

"Fine! I'll leave the stupid motel! Guess who's no longer the favourite Asgardian uncle," he huffed, pulling a cap out of his bag to put on so he could hide the red hair that did not suit him at all.