1.Arranged

"Do you Miss (Y/N)(L/N) take Mr. Shoto Todoroki as your lawfully wedded husband and promise to love him for your entire life?"

"I do"

"Do you Mr. Shoto Todoroki take Miss (Y/N)(L/N) as your lawfully wedded wife and promise to love her for your entire life?"

No response. Just an eerie silence. Y/N looked at her fiancee with a sweet smile only to find him looking down at the floor. Eyes teary. Pain, guilt , emotions everything visible in his heterochromatic eyes.

"Y/N has an amazing quirk! She will be a great addition to the Todoroki family!" The flame hero said in a stern but excited tone.

"Yes Mr. Enji Todoroki. They look great together dont you think?"

Endeavour looked over at the (h/c) girl, who was looking at her fiancee. He was silent as if he was in great pain. She went out to talk to him. He ignored her and looked at his ringing phone.

Love.

That was the name the number was saved in.

He immediately took his phone and rushed out of the room.

"Momo I am trying. What else can I do? Dad is saying he will hurt you and mom if I dont agree to this marriage. Please understand."

Y/N sighed hearing those words come from the opposite room. She knew him through his dad for about a month now and she believed he was an amazing person with great quirks and an amazing personality.

He came in and said just two words with a painful face.

"I agree"

Still silence.

After 5 mins, Y/N saw a tinkle of tear fall from his left side.

"I do".

Her heart was filled with sorrow seeing the condition he was in and she was the reason because of this.

" Now you may kiss the bride"

Shoto closed his eyes and kissed Y/N. The kiss was filled with passion and love.

He removed his mouth and muttered,
"I love you so much , Momo. We will stay like this forever."

He opened his eyes but did not find Momo but some other girl whose head was hung low, dressed in a white veil.

She lift up her eyes, which were glistening with tears and then said with a beautiful smile," Its fine. I can understand. She was the one who should be here and not someone as insignificant as me." She held her tears in with great difficulty and all the dual haired boy saw was the smiling face of a girl who he met just a month ago but now he hated with all his heart.

After exchanging the rings, he walked out of the church and entered his car.
Y/N followed him with tears in her eyes and entered his car. He looked painfully saddened.

Y/N reached out her hand to atleast hold him close.

"DONT YOU DARE TOUCH ME!"

Y/N flinched her hand away immediately and looked into his eyes.
He was looking at her with a sharp glare. It was hard to imagine that these eyes looked so soft when he kissed her thinking it was his lover.

She smiled and looked towards the window of the car.

She opened the door of the car and saw the beautiful mansion she was supposed to be living in from today.

As soon as she entered,
"Shoto this is so beautiful."

"Call me Todoroki- San and from today we live in different rooms. You live your life, I live mine's. No interferences. We will just have food together and thats it."

"Sure. I understand you need personal space." She said with a smile again. This smile made her cheeks hurt. The person she was supposed to spend her rest of her life with was nothing but a stranger to her.

"So thats how I live" She thought and went to her new room.