Madi kept an eye on the woman as her head pounded. She knew something was wrong. But it wasn't about what was happening with Jennifer.

"Madison."

Chills went down Madi's spine as elevator rang, the doors opening. She looked around for the person.

"You coming?" Scott asked his sister who still stood in the elevator.

She nodded, following them out with unease, not bother to tell them that she heard her voice. She heard her own voice. Except it wasn't her, it was the evil Madi.

Derek stopped making the rest of them stop. They looked into Coras room, seeing the girl missing from her hospital bed. Madi looked around the empty room, noticing a black puddle with white stuff mixed in. Mistletoe.

"Derek." Madi said looked at the ground near them.

They looked at the trail of black liquid, it leading out into the hall and through the doors in front of them. Just as the looked at the door they heard grunting and rumbling. Suddenly Peter crashed through the doors, sliding right to the group.

Peter groaned, "we got a problem," He looked towards the door, "Big problem."

Madi looked with the rest of the group, seeing the twins in there werewolf form roaring at them as one giant werewolf.

Before Madi could tell them she could handle them Derek growled, running towards the twins. They collided, Derek only having the upper hand for five seconds. The Giant werwolf knocked him to the ground, Derek punching it but it not making a difference.

"Derek get back!" Madi yelled, keeping a arm on Jennifer. Scott suddenly ran to help Derek, "Scott!" Madi yelled.

She watched as both of the failed miserably at beating the Giant werwolf. She groaned, looking at Stiles, "Stay here!"

She unleashed her claws and fangs, running into the fight. She punched the werewolf in the jaw, it stumbling back. She scratched at its stomach, spinning and kicking it making it fall to its knees.

"Ethan, Aidan stop! You don't know what you're doing!" She yelled at them as they got back onto its feet.

"All we want is her!" They roared. Madi turned around, seeing Jennifer in the elevator, the doors closing.

"Shit." Madi muttered, looking at the rest of them, "Get Cora out of here!"

Peter lifted Cora, running the opposite direction of the twins. Stiles looked at Madi who watched the twins with caution.

"Madison come on!" He yelled making Scott and Derek look as well.

"Go!" She yelled.

"Stiles come on." Scott said trusting his sister. Stiles looked at Madi one more time before running after the group.

Madi looked back at the twins, "Get out of the way Madison." They told her.

"We need her. We have to get Stiles's dad back." Madi said back. "After we get him back and she helps Cora, she's all yours."

"We want her. Now." Madi could hear Aidan's voice.

The giant werewolf charged at the She-Wolf. She dodge the incoming punch, kicking their stomach, causing them to stumble back.