[42] Life Changing

"I don't need Jackson

"I don't need Jackson." Lydia said pacing the room while Madi watched. "Yes I do."

"Lydia!" Madi finally snapped. "You have been contemplating this for last 15 minutes!" Madi got up grabbing Lydia by the shoulders. "Look. You don't need Jackson. You never did. You deserve someone better than him. Alright? And you don't need a man, you're Lydia frickin Martin."

"You're right." Lydia said. "I hope you're right."

Lydia looked at Madi's cast, then walking over to her desk and grabbing a pink marker. She grabbed Madi's arm, and started to write her name.

"Wow- ok- don't even ask." Madi said in shock. Lydia grabbed another markers, finishing. When she was done Madi looked seeing Lydia's name in nice script, and a flower next to it.

"See now it's beautiful." Lydia said. "Before it was bland and ugly. Whoever wrote their name before me has terrible handwriting." Lydia said looking closely at the hand writing. She gasped with a smirk, "does that say Stiles?" She asked.

"Yeah why?" Madi asked.

"And is that a heart I see next to whatever that says underneath his name?" Lydia asked making Madison chuckle.

"I'm not talking about this with you and that's his full name." Madi said making Lydia's eyes widen as Madi fell back onto Lydia's bed.

"Oh that poor boy, who would name their kid that?" Lydia asked making Madi giggle. "So," Lydia started sitting down next to the curly haired girl. "Did you guys kiss yet? Or anything related to romance?"

"No." Madi answered truthfully.

"Was that the answer to first or second question?" Lydia asked.

"First."

"What about the second one?"

"No answer."

Lydia gasped making Madi groan and sit up. "What happened?" She asked excitedly.

"We almost kissed! Just like we almost kissed last time, and the time before that!" Madi said annoyed. "But life just keeps stopping us from going further."

"So you want to go further?" Lydia asked smirking making Madis eyes widen after realizing what she said.

"N-no." Madi stuttered.

"Awww you like the weird boy!" Lydia cooed.

"No I don't!" Madi lied. "I have to go!" She said getting up and grabbing her bag and going to leave.