[78] Life Changing

Derek ran at Deucalion, throwing his hand to slash at his face

Derek ran at Deucalion, throwing his hand to slash at his face. Deucalion caught it, catching the other one Derek threw. He chuckled as he pushed Derek's arms down.

Jennifer ran over, using her hands to try and thrown him back by her powers. It hit him, him not even moving an inch. Madi's eyes widen realizing how power Deucalion really had. He suddenly grabbed both Derek and Jennifer's necks, lifting them off the ground.

He threw them to the ground, Derek landing on his feet and throwing a punch, Deucalion once again reflecting in and sweeping Derek off his feet. Derek flew into the old tires and wood. Jennifer ran at him, only for him to hit her across the jaw. He pushed her away.

Madi and Scott looked at Derek who panted, blooding dripping from his mouth. Deucalion grabbed Jennifer, placing her in front of the twins.

"Kill her." Deucalion said, mostly to Scott. "Do it."

Deucalion roared when they didn't answer. They cringed in pain, Scott falling onto his knees from the pain. Madi glared at the alpha trying to help Scott back up.

"Now kill her." Deucalion said, "Your parents are dying. That storm you hear she's burying them alive." Madi looked outside at the wind and lighting. "It's her connection to the telluric currents. Kill her and it ends."

"It won't end not with me." Jennifer said to the twins. "He'll have you kill everyone you love. Including each other it's what he does."

"They're dying." Deucalion told them, "Your mother and the parents of your best friends, the parents of the people you love. Kill her now and it's over."

He looked at Scott, "Become the alpha you're meant to be. Become a killer."

"They're not dead yet." Scott retorted.

"And who's going to save them?" Deucalion asked. "You're friends?"

Scott stood up, his eyes glowing yellow. He looked at Madi giving her a look. Her eyes glowed purple as she turned her head to look at Deucalion.

"My pack." Scott corrected.

Deucalion immediately ran up to Scott, grabbing his neck and arm. "Maybe you just need a little guidance."

"I forgot to tell you something. Something that Gerard told me." Scott said, "Deucalion isn't always blind."

Madi ran in front of Deucalion, throwing the flash bombs down to the floor. She shut her eyes immediately, holding her hands up to shield her eyes even more as they went off.

She opened her eyes seeing Deucalion thrashing his arms at the air, trying to protect himself. She then realized it was a lot lighter than usual.

She looked at her hands, seeing her claws growing and then shrinking repeatedly. Like it was trying to stay but couldn't. Scott looked at his sister seeing her eyes flashing purple and then her normal brown.