[2] Life Changing

Madison woke up the next morning dreading going to school

Madison woke up the next morning dreading going to school. She got up tiredly and got ready for school.

When she was ready she walked out and knocked on Scott's door, making sure he was ok from last night.

"Scott?" She asked opening the door.

She walked in and noticed her brother looking down at his lower stomach, where a bandage was, blood slowly seeping through.

"Oh my god what happened!" She asked in worry. Scott snapped his head hearing her. He pulled his shirt back down so she wouldn't see the wound.

"It's nothing, I think a wolf bit me last night." Scott stated. Madison looked at him confused.

"There aren't any wolves in California, Scott." Madison stated making Scott look at her with a mixture of confusion and shock.

"What? That's not possible I heard howling, I-," He stuttered.

"Uh, ok, how bout we call stiles on the way to school. He'll probably know what to do or something." Madison suggested.

"I already told Stiles." Scott said.

"Even better now let's go before we're late." Madison said walking out, Scott following her shortly.

They walked out and got on their bikes, and heading to school. While Madison pedaled to school she thought about Scott's wound and how he heard wolves. It didn't make sense.

Once they arrived at school they put their bikes on the bike rack. Something hit Scott from behind as he took his helmet making both of the twins look.

They watched as Jackass close his car door. He looked at Scott, clearly ready to antagonize him.

"Dude, watch the paint job." Jackson said making Madison roll her eyes as she took her helmet off. Jackson looked at the twin sister.

"Sup Madz." He said smirking making her bit the inside of her cheek.

She hated the nickname Madz. Everyone called her Madison, and only a couple of people could call her Madi. Jackson knew she hated that nickname so he purposely called her that.

"Jackass." She greeted back with a I hate you smile. Jackson rolled his eyes and walked away.

"Why is he so nice to you?" Scott asked as Jackson met up with his other friends.

"He wasn't nice to me, he called me Madz just to annoy me." Madison replied glaring at Jackson as they walked passed him.

"Yeah, but he doesn't hit you with his car door like he does to other kids, like me." Scott stated.

"That's because I'm Lydia's closet friend. If Lydia finds out that Jackson's messing with me, bye bye Jackson." Madison answered. "And Jackson is tolerable if you get to know him."