[45] Life Changing

"There's gotta be some other way to get tickets right?" Scott asked as the three of them got out of the Jeep

"It's a secret show there's only one way and it's a secret." Stiles told Scott.

"Hey!" They heard from behind them making the turn around and see Matt. The siren once again started going off in Madi's head. Like a warning. "Either you guys know why no ones getting suspended after what happened the other day at school?"

"Just forget about it. Nobody got hurt." Stiles said.

"I had a concussion." Matt stated.

"Well nobody got seriously hurt." Stiles retorted annoyed.

"I was in the ER for six hours." Matt defended himself.

"Hey do you want to know the truth, Matt? Your little bump on the head is about," Stiles leaning to the ground and putting his only a couple inches from the ground, "high on our list of problem right now!"

Madi grabbed Stiles arm and yanked him back up, giving a apologetic smile to Matt even though she didn't mean it.

"Are you okay?" Scott asked.

"Yeah I'm fine now." Matt said. "So you didn't get any tickets to last night either."

"Are they still selling?" Scott asked.

"Uh, no, but I managed to find two online. You should keep trying." Matt said. "Sounds like everyone's gonna be there." He finished taking one last look at three before leaving.

"I don't like him." Stiles muttered to them. "Hey are you sure about this?" He asked Scott.

"Last time whoever's controlling Jackson had to kill someone because he didn't finish the job, so what do you think he's going to do this time?" Scott asked.

Stiles sighed, "be there and make sure it happens." He said annoyed.

~~~

"Look what we got!" Stiles said running up to Madi, two tickets in his hand.

"How?" She asked looking at the ticket Stiles gave to her.

Stiles thought about it, "Three kids had the tickets and they just gave them to us." He lied.

Madi looked at him unconvinced, "Ok fine Issac got the tickets by beating the kids up." Stiles said.

She looked at the tickets, "that's terrible! But we need them more then those kids."

Stiles nodded in agreement as they started to walk to his Jeep, "I hate having to trust Derek. And Issac. I hate Issac." Stiles said.

"Why? I'm mean he's helping now, there's no reason to hate him." Madi said, "Besides the almost killing Lydia but I think we got him back."