Part 13 Family Dinner

Start from the beginning

Everyone was still laughing and making fun of me when dad came out.

"You didn't look at your texts, did you?" he said.

"Clearly not. But I have to tell daddy and you something. You can't get mad, promise? Actually I'll tell you later. I'm gonna tell daddy first. ALONE" I said walking down into the office making sure they understood not to follow me.

"Daddy you can't get mad or react to what I'm about to tell you" I said nervously.

"I'm not making promises. Did you break a law Darcy because i-"

"No, I promise I didn't break a law. Why does everyone think that" I said cutting him off. I mean sure I've done a few illegal things like steal their car to drive around the neighbor hood and trashed people I don't like yards and probably other stuff but the press never finds out. My dads make sure of it. Then yell at me and ground me for a while. They claim I'll be the death of them. "I um... I um... I invited a boy over for dinner tonight" I say super quietly. I was honestly embarrassed I know neither dad or daddy would ever let me have a boy over.

"You know the rule no dating until your 16. But because you already invited him he can come but there are rules. Rules are you can only be on the main floor with him and you can only go in the main rooms of the floor. Which means you can only go into the kitchen, living room, dining room. You can go downstairs as long as someone else is with you because I'm guessing the other kids will be down there. No matter what no going upstairs even if the other kids are up there. And no going in rooms alone" Daddy stated.

"What do you think we are gonna do?" I asked rolling my eyes. He's literally only letting us go into like 1\8 of the house.

"Oh and I'll tell dad because he's probably gonna flip out. I'll calm him down before he can say anything though" daddy continued ignoring my question. I nodded and left before he could continue.

Harry's POV

I went out into the kitchen where Louis was attempting to cook what looked like it was pancakes maybe. Bear and Nick must have slept over last night because they were out there with Freddie talking at the table. Cassidy was at the island laughing at Louis' cooking skill. Darcy must have went upstairs because she was gone probably avoiding me telling Louis.

"Hey Lou, looks like you might need some help. What exactly are you making?" I say teasingly.

"Pancakes. What does it look like I'm making?" he responds.

"A mess" I reply taking over the batter. All the kids were laughing at us. Louis rolled his eyes and smiled. If it was anyone else who said that to him he probably would have fought them. "Guys could we have the room? We will call you down when breakfast is ready" I say smiling.

They all left and Louis looked at me. "You cannot flip out okay?" I say.

"I don't make promises. What happened?" He's clearly concerned.

"Darcy invited a boy to dinner. I gave her many rules. I also said she's not aloud to date until she's 16. So I'm not sure what tonight is but don't flip out" I tell him.

"I'm not gonna flip out. I'm at least going to try not to," I'm not sure if he's trying to convince me or himself. "But the lads and I are going to have a field day with him," he continued.

"Do not scare him off. They are going to have to be just friends for a while. Darcy knows the rules" I said.

"When was the last time Darcy actually followed the rules" He asked raising his eyebrows. I literally couldn't think of one answer. "She doesn't follow the simplest of rules in this house. She's literally never done her required chores, she doesn't respect anyone's privacy, she couldn't even keep out family secret. Which I know helped our family for the better but it could have gone the complete opposite. She barely even follows laws. How many times have we had to pick her up from the police station and school because she got in trouble" Louis whisper yelled so wouldn't hear him.