Part 1

Pov. Liva 17 year old

I wake up because of a loud noise. I look at the time and see that it is 06:30 am. I wake up half an hour early so i can lay in my bed for a couple of minutes. I answer some messages that I got in the night and after that i go on to social media for a bit. My other alarm goes of that means I have to get out of my bed. I make my bed and pick up my outfit (look at picture) and go to the bathroom to get ready for school (outfit, hair and make-up are in the picture). I hurry downstairs and say hello to my mother (Tessa), father (George), brother (Mike, 10 year old) and sister (Joy, 14 year old).

I quickly go to the spot where me and my friends meet. I say hello to my best friend Amy she's the only one there yet. We talk for a bit and after a few minutes Lynn, Esmee, Jill and Chloë also come to the spot where we meet everyday. It is now 07:55 am and we are on our way to school. Around 08:10 am we arrive at school and talk until the bell rings. Our first period is math said Chloë. *Noooo* I say because I really despise math.

The day goes by quicker than I thought before we knew it we had our second last lesson of the day. The last 2 lessons were 2 hours of gym (sigh sound). We go to the locker room and we change our clothes. Now I am wearing a black short short and a medium white length T-shirt(look at social media). Me and the girls change really slow so we have less gym. We go to the sports hall and sit on the bench. The teacher is calling of all the students names. After that he tells us we are going to run today I really don't like running. After about 10 minutes of running I am already really tired because I am not fit like at all. I ask the teacher if I can go to the restroom. He agrees and I walk to the restroom. After I drink some water I go back but I immediately go back to the locker room when I hear screams and see men with guns in black masks running around and shouting. I immediately call the cops and after some explaining they say that they will be on their way. They also tell me to hide and I agree until I hear my best friend Amy scream so I immediately run to her.

Pov. Amy

Liva is going to the restroom but I have to keep running because you can't go to the restroom with more than one person at the time. After a minute or two, men with guns and masks are running inside and one of the man yells at us that the boys have to go to the left of the sports hall and the girls to the right everybody listens. Most of the students of our class are crying and screaming for help but the man who was yelling before is getting really annoyed by the screams of all the students, and screams in the room that everybody has to shut the f*ck up. Everybody is so scared that they immediately listen. Two man are going to the boys and they tie them up after that I see the same 2 man walking to us. So I quickly run out of the sports hall but one man notice me running and runs after me.

He is really fast and I feel a hand grab me and pull me back. His hand is covering my mound so nobody can hear me scream. He trows me onto his shoulder and he brings me back into the sports hall. He goes to the middle of the room and trows me on the ground. The man hurt me allot by trowing me onto the ground. Tears are forming in my eyes and roll of my cheek. The man looks at me with so much hate in his eyes that I just get more scared by looking at him.

He tells to the man who was shouting to everybody in the beginning ('the leader') that I tried running away. And the man comes to me and I fall to the ground, I can feel a sharp pain on my cheek and tears keep running down my face. Just when I thought he was just going to put me with the rest he begins to punch and kick me. I can already taste blood in my mound. I spit it out on the ground while he keeps hurting me. I scream and cry from the pain until I hear Liva yelling that he has to stop hurting me. Liva looks at me worried and she runs to me but I already past out.

Author's Pov.

Amy past out right before Liva got to her. She is screaming at the man. 'Why did you do that, are you crazy. You f*cking dickhead...* She keeps screaming at the man but the man pulls her from the ground and trows her against the wall.

Everybody is crying at the sight that they see. Some man are coming to Amy, they pick her up and put her with the other girls. The man is shouting at Liva *Well where did you came from*. She was to scared to answer but the leader yelled *Liva when I ask you something you answer me, UNDERSTAND?*. Liva was so scared that she just couldn't move. The man again shouted at her *ANSWER ME WHEN I SPEAK TO YOU* she starts to shake because she is so scared but also because of her past. She gets really scared and anxious when people yell at her. Tears form in her eyes but she quickly nods with her head as a response to the leader that she understands. *So answer my dam question then* he says in a calmer tone. *I- I was in the r- restroom and a- after that I- I came here* she stuttered. The man nods but then remembers what she did.

*Well you're a spicy girl, you really just shouted at me for that stupid dumb girl..* But before the man could finish his sentence Liva slaps him across the face and says *Don't call her that, you..* She gets grabbed by her neck and the man pushes her against the wall. She couldn't really breath so she tried to kick him in the nuts but he quickly grabbed her by the leg and trows her in the middle of the room.

When this is happening Amy wakes up and sees how her best friend is getting hurt real bad she wants to say something but Esmee from her friend group quickly covers her mound and whispers *Don't talk they are going to hurt you more then you already a..* One of the man turns to them and shouts *DON'T TALK* they get really scared so they stop talking. Liva tries to get up but she is going really slow. When she finally got up he grabbed her by the throat and whispers in her ear *If you try anything, I will make you wish you where never born* he says it with a really cold voice that gives shivers all over her body. He then pushes her on the ground again and then some other men started kicking her. Liva is trowing up blood from all the kicking.

Everybody is crying at the sight of their classmate. When the men stopped kicking Liva, an other man quickly comes in running and yells * That B*tch called the cops, they are almost here*. The leader quickly came to Liva and shouted *You said you were just in the restroom!* Liva in the mean time is trying to get up but she almost can't because of the pain she feels. While she was getting up she kept saying that she was sorry while actually deep down she knew that she wasn't wrong because she was the one covert in blood and bruises. An other man asks what they have to do. The 'leader' says that they have to change their plans and go. But he wasn't done talking and quickly adds *She has to come with us* and points at Liva. She gets really scared and yells that she doesn't want to go with them but they don't care. A man takes a tissue out of his pocket and puts some liquid on it. The man trows the tissue at the leader and he catches it. Liva knows what it is on the tissue and she tries to run away but the leader already caught her. Because she was so weak she couldn't really run. He took the cloth and put it on her nose-, mound aria. She tries to fight it but because she is so weak she couldn't last more then 30 seconds. She fainted in the leader his arms. He carried her in bridle stile out of the sports hall and put her in a black van. All of the men run to the black cars and they drive of as fast as they can. All the classmates are thankful that they weren't took with them but they keep crying because one of their classmates was kidnapped. While it was all thanks to her that they weren't gone now because she called the cops.