I peeked and saw that Harry was holding Zayn by the collar and he had him pinned up against the wall. If I were in his feet I would be kissing the living hell out of Zayn right now.

Zayn looked at Harry with cocky eyes, “What the hell do you think I’m doing with him?”

“Taking him out to lakes… at night?” Harry shook his head and scoffed, “What the fuck?”

Zayn crossed his arms in between the tiny amount of space between Harry and him.

“I don’t give a fuck what you’re doing with my brother, but I swear to God you stop it right now, I don’t want to see a bad boy with my brother. I picture him with a flawless girl who deserves him, I don’t see him with you. Even if you’re not gay, I just want you away from him… now,” Harry growled at Zayn and let go of Zayn collar harshly and stormed away from him.

I hid in the nearest room which happened to be the bathroom. I didn’t understand what the hell just happened. Why was Harry threatening Zayn? Why did he even care about me and my emotions, most of all my heart? Why would he be trying to protect me if he hates me so much?

I was against the wooden wall waiting for Zayn to show up and hug me and cuddle me in his arms… the time never came. I was left cold and hopeful. The night ended and didn’t have Zayn’s embrace around me nor any hope of him coming and hugging me to sleep. It was 3 AM and I was trying to get warm after a swim in a lake and he didn’t have the courage to come and leave me warm. I might be asking for a lot, I should just be thankful for him wasting his time on me. So, I shouldn’t ask for arms to cuddle to sleep with, but a hopeless romantic can only wish.

****

I was done showering and I had a towel wrapped around my waist when the door burst open and Zayn’s face appeared. He just stood there looking me up and down silently. I just stared at my reflection in the steamed mirror.

Zayn cleared his throat as if I hadn’t seen him there.

“Oh,” I looked at him and tightened my towel.

Zayn just scratched the back of his neck. He walked in the bathroom, slammed the door shut and locked it, he slammed me against the wall and cupped my cheeks his eyes full of lust.

“Harry told me to stay away from you,” Zayn growled under his breath, placing small, burning kisses on my temple to my cheek down my jaw. He then kissed up to my ear and mumbled, “But, how can one stay away from such a beautiful creature?”

I arched my back and pressed my body impossibly close to Zayn’s, I snaked my arms up Zayn’s shirt and dug my nails into his back while he placed burning kissed on my neck while sucking on it.

“Z-Zayn,” I moaned, “H-He… He…. He might hear us,”

Zayn pushed me against the wall harsher and looked into my eyes. His eyes weren’t golden; they were more dark and full of wanting. “Do you think I care? Let him hear us, let him know,”

I swallowed, this wasn’t my Zayn. My Zayn would care; my Zayn wouldn’t want our relationship to be at risk.

Zayn then kissed me and I just couldn’t resist his lips that were as soft as clouds. I gripped Zayn’s waist and pushed him against me. Zayn bit my bottom lip, softly and teasingly making a moan come from behind my throat.

I took a fistful of Zayn’s grey tee and pulled him closer wanting more of his lips and touch. Zayn smirked unto the kiss and as he was about to give me more of his touch and kiss, there was a knock on the door.

“Liam, mate, I know you like to keep very hygienic and stuff, but seriously I gotta take a piss, hurry the hell up,” Niall complained.

I was trying to catch my breath to reply and then Niall groaned again, “Seriously, mate, what the hell are you doing in there. If you don’t come out soon, I might have to risk going outside and being killed by those bears or whatever the hell lives out there, please.”

“Yeah, hold up,” I answered breathlessly.

“I don’t care if you come out naked, just please, please, I gotta take a piss man,”

- - - - - - - - -

A/N: Heyyy guyssss wadduppp. How was your guys' Christmas? What did you guys get? Did you have fun with your family? :) If you don't celebrate Christmas I hope you've been having a great break. I just wanted to thank you guys so much for the support you've been given me with this story, I truly appreciate it. Every single comment makes me smile no matter how short it is. I love them all and read them all and smile at all of them. Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter. If I don't update before New Years, I wish you guys the best and be safe! :) Love you guys so so much. ♥