"Oh. Well, I'm sure you are still great at it. Oh! I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Iridiana and you are new girl?" She asks smiling widely.

"Oh! Uh, I'm Lonnie it's nice to meet you Iridiana." I tell her smiling back.

"I can't wait for tomorrow! I'm so going to nail being Linus!" Iridiana yells happily.

I chuckled at her and how hyper she is before looking down at the character list again. This school is dangerous but I guess it can be good when it has a class like this at the end of the day. I still hope that I'll stop running into Grimshaw, and I hope that I won't see Finn again either. I glance back up towards Mr. Pilcher who is explaining how tomorrow is going to go down. It makes sense to me, and to be honest I'm excited about it. I'm somewhere where I feel safe and comfortable, and I hope it stays like this until the end of the school year. Graduation is only a few months away, and so I just have to survive until then. I should be able to do it as long as I mind my own business and stay out of everyone's way.

———

I'm heading towards the cafeteria the next day and I look over my lines for Nuno for an hour. It's pretty simple since she doesn't have a lot of lines to remember. Nuno only talks like twice so I'll only be on stage for a few seconds then my role is finished. Well, that's if I get the role of Nuno in the first place because I might not. I glance down at the script in my hand as I felt nervous about going upstage today. I haven't acted in so long that I'm a bit nervous that I'm not that good anymore. I'm already hated at this school, and I don't feel like embarrassing myself as well. I shake my head as I just have to stop thinking negatively and just remember my lines. It's not a lot so it will be easy, and besides, I'll be up there for only a few seconds.

I stop as my script is suddenly ripped out of my hands almost making me fall over from the force. I spun around to take my script back but stop as I saw who it is. Of course, it's him. It's always him. I thought taking a step away from him. I watch with widen eyes as he looks over my script with furrowed eyes before he snaps his eyes back towards me. I let out a gulp afraid he's going to punch me or kill me, whatever he's planning to do now. I noticed he's alone this time and he didn't have his friend with him like last time. I don't know what I prefer. I think I rather just not encounter him again, but that seems to keep happening. The universe officially hates me.

"Mr. Pilcher is doing a play?" Grimshaw questions me sternly.

"Uh, y-yes?" I stammered confusedly.

"Huh. He hasn't done one since I was a sophomore." Grimshaw grunts bored.

"Okay?" I ask still confused.

I'm so confused as to why he's telling me all of this. Why does it matter how long it took him to write another play? It takes time to write things and to make sure they sound good. Grimshaw is very confusing but still is very scary. I just want my script back so I can head to lunch and eat! Why does he keep bothering me! I'm not bothering him so why does he keep bothering me every single time? This is only my third day here and he won't leave me alone. What's the point in him threatening me to leave him alone if he's not even going to return the favor?

"I'm going to have to talk with him." Grimshaw says tossing my script at me and making me almost drop it.

"What? Why?" I ask looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

"That's my business." Grimshaw says before pushing past me.

I glared after him as he's the one who stopped me and stole my script. Why is he so confusing? I don't get him what's so ever and I honestly don't want to. Whatever let's just head to lunch. I thought continuing my way to the cafeteria. Although I know I probably shouldn't have but I did it anyway. I stop when I saw Finn down the hall a bit talking to another guy. I couldn't tell if they were friends or what but something tells me that they aren't friends. The guy he's talking to looks annoyed and he looks like he wants to punch Finn. I don't know why I did it but I hid around a corner as I tried to eavesdrop on what they were talking about.