Trevor was singing some song happily as he entered the car. I brought up a smile on my face, finally satisfied that I've half managed to calm his mind. Other than that, he has a cute smile.

"To the funfair," Trevor said happily.

"To the funfair," Alessandro and I said in unison before driving off.

Since it was nearing dinner time, we stopped by at a Chipotle drive-thru to have some chicken salad.

"Bambina, I need you to eat this finish. The last time I saw you ate, you didn't even eat half of the food I cooked," Alessandro told me after handing out our food.

"No, I didn't have mu-"

"No excuses, you're eating it all now," he told with a slight hint of seriousness in his voice. I obliged upon his request.

"Okay, this just called me single in a million different languages," Trevor butted in.

"You will have your love soon enough. Also, remember the promise I made to you?" Alessandro told.

Trevor went clueless for a second before realizing Alessandro still remembered Trevor demanding him and Jake to be his matchmakers.

"Oh yeah, you better," he replied.

The three of us ate in silence, as the salad was exceptionally delicious today. I know it consists of a regular salad with some chicken, but something made it taste better; perhaps they've added a different dressing? I find myself wanted another one, but I suppressed my temptations.

We went on the road after we finished. I don't know how but somehow, we ended up in an in-depth conversation about crazy conspiracy theories till we reached the funfair.

"Holy smokes! This place is unreal!" Trevor exclaimed, jumping up and down like a child.

He was right; it was indeed amazing. This wasn't like any other funfairs I've been to before. This had a lot of rides and other things. Not to mention, the Ferris wheel was giant that looked like the disc wheel made for professional bikers. It also had LEDs which more so looked like a screen that displayed various images.

We entered the place, the smell of cotton candy lingering around our surroundings. I looked at Trevor, expecting him to notice the smell.

"You noticed it too?!" Trevor asked. Both of us squealed and went to the cotton candy story, which was a couple of yards away.

We heard Alessandro's laugh behind us; he's probably thinking how crazy Trevor and I can be.

We bought two of those for each of us.

"Here," I said, handing out the cotton candy to Alessandro. He took one in each hand and ate the strawberry-flavored one.

"I've never had this since my highschool's fundraiser during senior year," he told us.

"What? Seriously?" Trevor and I asked in pure shock.

"Yes," he blandly replied, but I could see through the sadness he's feeling.

"It's okay, not like we care. Let's enjoy the night." Trevor managed to lift up the slight tension. See, this is why I need him.

As we were walking, I noticed something. There was literally no one in the funfair beside the three of us. I looked around to see any other person but no, no one.

"Why's there no one here?" I blurted out.

"Yeah, why aren't other people here? Are you sure this place is open, Sandro?" Trevor asked.