Jimin: K talk with me till teacher comes.

Me: Okie.

Jimin: Guess who joined after school classes and is in the music room beside me?

Ah, who else? Jimin's year long crush.

Me: Let me guess. The Rock?

Jimin: what no. What will the wrestler guy do in the room beside me? Its YOOOOOONGIIII

Me: That's what I meant, asshat.

Jimin: ಠ_ಠ you bitch. Anyways, I will try talking with him today. Any luck on you and your mini daddy?

I sneak a peek at Taehyung who is busy sucking the life out of the straw, trying to drink whatever liquid is left inside, even if it's ice water only.

He looks cute with his cheeks puffed up .

Me: mini daddy is drinking coffee beside me in the car

Jimin: This isn't the time for jokes you shit

Jimin: wait you never joke about mini daddy 

Jimin: OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS

I am about to type in a reply when Taehyung speaks up from beside me, voice smooth and fine but mouth too close to my ears- "My my. Is that Yoongi's name I see in your chat?"

Pushing him away, I lock my phone quickly. Trying not to think about his mouth too close to my face just a few seconds ago. 

"My my, is that you trying to invade my privacy?"

Taehyung scoffs. "Don't give a fuck. Now tell me, who were you talking to and why did the other person type my best friend's name? That too in capitals?" 

Grabbing the (now empty cup of coffee) from him, I instead change the subject. "None of your business. We are already on the main road, care to tell me where to drop you?" 

Taehyung's face shifts for a second into an uncomfortable look but comes back quickly to his normal, blank one. 

"The big department store in the Main Avenue, the one we met in, would be fine. My house isn't too far from there". 

I frown. "You know I can easily drop you home right? Directly? You don't have to act polite or anything, I won't mind". 

"If you aren't going to drop me to the department store then drop me off here itself, I can walk home". Taehyung says with annoyance laced in his voice. 

Looking out the window, I chuckle. "Yeah, sure. You would absolutely love the weather outside. Should I ask James to stop the car?" I ask, knowing well what the answer would be. 

Taehyung clenches his jaw and leans back on the seat. "Department store....please". 

I lean back too, a smile on my face.

..................

"Tae! Tae!" I shake his shoulders. 

During the ten minutes ride to the store, Taehyung had already fallen asleep, now drooling on the pristine white seats on the car. He looked adorable but James was looking at us from the car mirror, waiting for Taehyung to get out of the car and I didn't want to anger James. 

Taehyung blinks his eyes and sits up, tiredness still on his face, the lines underneath his eyes scrunched up. He must have been standing in the heat for too long to feel this tired. 

I wish I could have just dropped him home itself so that he wouldn't have had to walk there in this weather but no, this guy was stubborn as ever.

"We have reached?" Taehyung asks, gripping his backpack that had fallen down. 

I nod. Taehyung opens the car door, summer heat rushing inside the car. Getting out and slinging the bag over his shoulders, he turns towards me. 

I am hoping for a thank you but what he says next is way better than that and I pray to god James hadn't heard it. 

"Your cherry lip balm tastes nice". Taehyung says with a wink and closes the car door, walking away. 

My heartbeat synchronises with the drum of the car engine as James starts driving and I am left sitting, staring at the straw of the coffee cup with a blush on my cheeks. 

There, on the tip of the straw is the prominent mark of my lips, in the colour of a light pink. 

And it clearly was the same place that Taehyung drank from, for the wet mark of his own lips was right on top of it.

I have a really good (yet intense) plot line for this book and the first few chapters (yes, this chapter is just the "first few") will just gear the story to come to the main plot.

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting. It means a lot!

Love you! 💜💜💜