Part 27

*omg i cant believe this. Is this for real? I cant imagine that i write this so long.*

_________
<<<Y/n pov>>>

I woke up and i saw a white ceiling. Yeah i forgot that i fall last night.

I saw my friends and Lucas and his friends here and also my brother.

"Uh..are you okay?" Mark ask giving me worried look.

I nodded.

"No. I know you're not okay,Y/n. Tell me,tell us please," Renjun pleaded.

"Well...i feel weak. I feel like my heart isn't beating normal. I guess it's because of my panic disorder. Anyways,who bring me here?"

"It's Lucas,"Renjun look at Lucas.

"I think you two should talk. We'll leave you guys here," he added.

***
Silence. It's awkward,duh!

"Um..So..um..T-thank you," i mumbled.

"It's okay. You dont have to thank me for that because it's also my fault. Oh and btw you're wearing the necklace?"

"Ah yeah i wore it."

"Sorry Y/n. Sorry for leaving you. If i just know that this will happen, i swear,i really do swear that i wont leave you."

"I think....it's time to move on,Lucas. I mean let's live happily...without bothering or making each others' life worst. I also think that i also have fault..It's not that i am guilty or what. Im just trying to be honest to myself."

"Honest? What do you mean? Y/n i dont wanna say Goodbye for the 3rd time. I just wanna live with you. I wanna appologize for everything i did. I wish i could turn back that time so that i can make you happy again."

"You dont have to do that. I think i need rest and space for now. And you too,i think you need to rest."

<<<Author Pov>>>

Mark was standing outside he was watching Y/n,who was now asleep after she and Lucas talked.

"You like her?" Mark turn around to see who it was and it's Yangyang.

"Yeah.Since the first time i saw her. But i'd never got a chance to tell her. Then one time i decided to wrote a letter i put it inside her locker and i said that i was E.K. because my surname ends with e and my name ends with k. And i know she deserves a person that is not me. She deserve a great person."

"You are great,hyung. It's okay i respect your decision and hopefuly Lucas hyung and Y/n unnie will forgive each other."

______

*Hi guys sorry again for this short update. Hope you like it*