Part 18

<<<Y/n Pov>>>

We have one week break from school starting from today. Mark and Renjun invited me to go with them. We were going to have some fun at one of Mark's Hotel that his and Lucas' grandpa gave him.

I prepared all the things i will need for one week vacation.

~~~~~~
At the hotel,Mark lead us to our own rooms.

Then we headed outside.

Then i saw Lucas with his friends and his so-called 'girlfriend'. I dont care. Now, i just want to spend this week with my friends and to be filled with joy.

As expected 'Yeji' was clinging to Lucas like a typical girlfriend.

Honestly,Yeji was pretty,she looks like she was born rich,she have a nice proportion and you know the ideal girl of boys. She's like that.

I lay down on the beach bed and watch the people. This time i want to relax my mind. I dont want any fight here. I wil try to avoid it.

Night

The night finally came and now we are still here outside. There will be a party tonight.

Moments later Me,Renjun and Mark are having fan with the loud music.

People are now having fan like us. They are pushing each other like a crazy. HAHAHAH.

I feel tired so i sat. I started to close my eyes and tried to avoid my past. And gladly it happened.
~~~~~~~~

After i rested,i quickly stood up and went to find Renjun and Mark. The party seems over. Huhuhu did i fall asleep that long? Well,it looks like.

"Renjun! Makeu!" I shouted but no one is answering.

Then i saw a tall man in the distance. I'm not sure who he is because of the dark night. He walk towards me and here i saw Lucas.

He then wore a big smile on his face.
"Oohh~ I hear you shouting so i came here to check who it was. Since this hotel is my Grandpa's...that he gave to Mark, so i have to check,"he said looking at my eyes shocked.
"Oh,well i didn't ask. And did you see Mark and Renjun?"
"Yeah. They're drunk so two of our workers brought them to their own rooms. And now,they are resting there,"Lucas said and pointed at the building in which they where.
"Okay,bye. Btw thanks!" I shouted running away from him.

I finally entered Mark's room.

He was laying down on his bed and his head above his pillows. I decided not to take any step and leave him. I dont want to disturb him,since i know his a bit tired,maybe? And besides this is his.

Then i went to Renjun's room.

I held the doorknob and i opened it slowly.
Then i saw him at his bed. His position was a bit...disgusting. His head was on the pillow,his right hand was out of the bed,his head facing his left side and he was snorting,a bit.
I accidentally started to chuckle and guess what? He moved and opened his eyes.

I cleared my throat and made my way to his bed.
"Oohh~ Hi! I heard you and Mark was drunk."
I said softly.
"Oh yeah. And sorry we left you there." He rubbed his eyes and look down.
"Oh no worries,Renjunie. It's okay! Hahahaha."

~~~~~~~~~
The next morning

Lucas,Jisung,Jungwoo,Yeji,Mark,Renjun and I was gathered at the so-called 'dinning room' of the hotel.

Honestly,this hotel looks like a castle. Not like the castle from fairy tales,but it does. It does look like a castle.

The dinne room was bigger than i thouaght it would be.

Yeji sat beside Lucas,at his right side. Jisung sat at Lucas' left side. While,Jungwoo sat next to Jisung. On the other side of the huge table,Renjun sat facing Jisung,then i sat next to  him,which made me face Lucas and finally Mark sat next to me which made Yeji rolled her eyes.
"Hey! You,Yeji Don't forget this hotel was givin by my grandpa," Mark said that made all of us chuckled.

The food came and now was placed on the table.
Argh! My stomach was growling. It looks so delicious,that i cant wait to eat.

After all the food have been placed,we all started to eat. I felt a li'l awkward,of course i do! Like who doesn't,tho. Who doesn't feel awkward when your...let's say when your enemy was right infront of you.

I want the crispy boneless chicken,since i miss eating non-korean foods. Renjun gave me a glance. "Do you want this?" He said pointing at the food. Then i started to pouted. Oh no wait- did i just...Aish anyways i nodded to him.

"Aw... Y/n kiyowo~" Jisung said out of nowhere.
"Aish...stop it Jisung~ Stop saying that I'm cute coz i'm not. I'm cool," i said a bit aggressively. Then Renjun put the crispy boneless chicken at my plate. "He's right,Y/n. You're cute,indeed,"he said as he look away at me and look at his own plate. "Aish...you too, Renjun?!" I said rolling my eyes. They all chuckled,even Yeji. Aish am i that cute?

"You look....good with Renjun," Yeji mummbled that made my eyes widened? Wait did she just talked to me nicely?
"What ever!" I responded but smiled weakly.
Mark seems not on his mind so i tapped his arm. "Hey Mark are you okay?" I asked.And then he nodded and started to eat again.

"Ahem..Ahem..."Lucas growned. Here we go again the annoying man started his moves again. Hays!

I let out a heavy sigh. That made all of them look at me. "What's wrong Y/n?" Renjun asked looking at me. Then he put his hand on my wrist. I shook my head and said that i'm okay. "Wait..Y/n? Where is your bracelet?" When i heard those words, i immedietly look at my wrist and noticed that nothing was there. Only Renjun's hand.