Part 14

<<<Y/n pov>>>

At afternoon my feeling went better so i ask them to go out with me.

"Are you sure you wanna go out?" Renjun asked.
"Yeah,and Lucas come with us,okay?"i said confirming that i really do want to go out.

At the amusement park

We were sitting at the bench. I was a li'l happy that finally i can go out like this again. I just miss going out like this. But this time it feel kinda weird. Lucas was here so i guess that's why it feels kinda weird.

A few minute had passed Renjun said he will just going to somewhere and will buy something. Of course i let him even tho i feel awkward here alone with this man named Lucas.

Silence remain. I only hear our breath.
"Hey....um...i just wanna say~" he broke the silence.
"What?" I asked looking away from him.
"Um..nothing. Just forget about it,"he said shaking his head.

He stood up and started to walk.
"Hey! Where are you going?" I shouted,loud enough for him to hear.
"Um..just wait,"he shouted back.

~~~~~~~

He came with two ice cream in his hands. He handed me one of them that has a flavor of strawberry. Yey it's my favorite.

He continue to eat his' while staring at me.
"Yah! Why are you staring at me like that. You're so ANNOYING!"
"Um...Y/n... i really want to tell you this. I ~"
His words was cut off when Renjun was running to us.
"Y/n i bought you this plushie,"Renjunie said while giving me the plushie that i want ever since. I was shocked because i really really want that.

I hugged him so tight,that made him chuckle.
"Yah! You're choking me,"he said teasingly.
"Oh sorry,"i said while giving him a warm smile.

<<<Lucas POV>>>

Aish...why do they need to do that infront of me?!

I was also shocked to see them like that. They look like more than bestfriends!

I really want to  hug her,same as Renjun.
"Hey,Lucas we're going on a ride. You wanna join?" Y/n said looking at me.

Her eyes,her lips,her face...of course her... I will never disagree.
I came with them.

"There are only two sits in every ride,"the boy who was assisting us said.
"Uh...so i guess i have to sit on another ride,"i mumbled because i really do want to sit with Y/n.
"No, you and Y/n will be sitting in one ride because i really want to go to bathroom. My stomach really hurt," Renjun said and started to run,leaving me amd Y/n.

We both sit. Here we go again...Another awkward silence.
"Hey Y/n look the sky was beautiful,isn't it?"
"Yeah it is. The sky forms a heart,"she said looking at the sky.

The ride starts and all i hear is screamming.
Y/n started to hold my arm. Her screams didn't annoys me. I really want to be with her.
Aish! What are you talking,Lucas?

The ride finally stops and Y/n finally get rid of my arm.
We saw Mark and he told us that Renjun told him that we are here at the ride.

"Wait,but where is he?" Y/n asked worriedly.
"Maybe he is still not done," i said.
"Mark you wanna ride?" She asked looking directly to Mark.
"Uh...no.Thanks"

I know Mark was not afraid of rides but why does he didnt accept that.

Y/n Pov

I am worried because Renjun wasnt here.
I ferl better and i guess i can go to school tomorow. Yeah,my nose still hurt but i really want to go to school.

Renjun was still not here. I really want to find him but my tears started to flow down my face.
"Y/n? Why are you crying?" Mark who was holding my right arm asked.
"Uh...Im worried....."I said.
"About Renjun?" Mark look at my eyes. I know he was worried to me but i cant stop myself from crying. I nodded as a response to his question.

Lucas suggest to find him at the amusement park. We search him and after 23 minutes of searching,we find him at the café nearby.

I run towards him and hugged him so so tight.
"Oh...Y/n. Aish...are you crying again my li'l princess,huh?"
"Of course,Renjunie! I thought something bad happened to you! And why you didnt call me?"
"My phone got lowbat and i thought you were having fun without me,"he said broking our hug.

Lucas pov

Renjun broke their hug and Y/n started speaking again.

"Why would i enjoy this without you? Do you know how much i really got worried?" She said hugging him again.

Gosh! I wish i was Renjun.

"Okay,okay sorry,"he said and kissed her forehead.
"Ahem.." Mark said interrapting them.
My cousin seem so annoyed that made me chuckled.

We were now going to Y/n's house to let her have a rest. While walking to the parking area i sa her bracelet. That bracelet seem so precious to her.

At Y/n's house.

Mark and Y/n went first inside and headed to Y/n's room.

Y/n pov

Me and Mark went to the kitchen and saw the two boys.
"Hey guys on Sunday was Valentine's day do you guys have a dates?" I asked to them.

Wait why am i asking this? Seriously,Y/n?

"Oh...w-wait..Why are you asking this Y/n,huh? Do you- dont tell me...you have?" Renjun said that i know he want to tease me.
I shook my head.
"I dont have"
"Me too"
Mark and Lucas said as an answer to my question.
"Well....well...how about you Renjun? Oh i guess you have one already,"i said as i lifted one of my eyebrow.
"Um...Honestly i have one," Renjun said letting his back to face us.
The two boys seem so shocked as i do also. Wait does he have a girlfriend, that's why he was at the café earlier?

I cleared my throat and hold his broad sholder. I let him face me.
"Renjunieeeee...do you have something to tell us?" I said to him.
"Uh...well i have a g-girlfriend. She will be coming at Valentines day,"he said turning back and facing the fridge. He continue to put the foods inside the fridge.

My jaw dropped as well as the two boys.
"Wait..Really?" Lucas eyes widened open.
Renjun nodded,that means he really have one.

I let out a sigh.
"Wait aren't you happy?" Renjun asked me out of nowhere.
I dont know what to say. I am happy that he literally have one but i felt somewhat jealous. Maybe because i am worried that he will spend more time with his girlfriend. I dont feel this way because i like him...yeah i love him but just as a bestfriend. But why do i feel this?
"Uh..i want to sleep. Goodnight,"i changed the topic and went upstairs. I lock my room and wrapped my self with blanket.