I just shook my head at her and took the umbrella from her and held her by waist close to me. Because she was wearing a saree my hand was on her bare waist my mind was absolutely running in several directions.

Control Veer!

"Out of all the days today that you decided to wear a saree, you are all drenched and looking so fucking hot." I whispered in her ears and she just looked at me with wide eyes.

She quickly opened the passenger's seat door and slipped in. I just laughed at her.

Closing the umbrella I entered the driver's seat and started the car.

"There's no one at home. Mom, Dad and Ruhi are visiting some relatives. Tanvi is with Adnya and Arnav is with his friends. So, I have you all to myself today." I said to her smriking.

She looked at me like she's seen a ghost.
"Are you alright? Did you hit your head somewhere?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"Nope, Babe!" I said to her giving one of my best smiles.

"Babe? What's wrong with you? Since when did you start calling me that?" She asked still confused.

I wanted to laugh at her seeing her confused state.
Because today I was on cloud nine!
Finally I had gathered the courage to express my feelings to her and today nothing is going to stop me!

"You've sure as hell hit your head somewhere." She said shaking her head.
I don't if it was the How-am-I-going-to-handle-you shake or Why-did-I-get-married-to-you shake.

I parked the car and as we got off, I told her "The dinner is already ready. Just freshen up and come to the terrace." I said smiling.

"Terrace? Why terrace? We have a dining room." She asked confused.

God! Can't she just listen to me?

I just pushed her towards the washroom and said "If you ask anymore questions, I swear I'll enter in the washroom with you and personally make sure you are freshened." I said to her winking.

She just blushed crimson and hurried towards the washroom.

Brat!

"Wear a saree!" I yelled and she again yelled from the washroom
"Why?"

"Did you forget what I told you earlier? What will I do if you ask questions?" I asked her.

"Nothing! I'll be there in 10." She said and I just laughed.

She wasn't this nervous when sat on the mandap beside me.

I thought laughing.

I just changed and went towards the terrace.
I stood by railing with the breeze lightly hitting my face when I heard her soflty call "Veer."

I turned around and looked at her. She was clad in a red saree and looking gorgeous as always.

You take my breath away!