Alone with Gray?!

"(y/n)!" Gray called my name.

I turned around to look at Gray. His hair was wet and just great. He was leaning against the rocky wall of the river.

"Hi, Gray, um the skies are pretty huh?" I nervously asked

Gray looked up, you could see his muscles so clearly through the water.

"Yeah they are. Come closer, (y/n), I can't really hear you." Gray said.

I could hear the tenseness in the air. I swam closer to Gray, the water slid through my legs. The rocks on the floor were so smooth. I was about 1 1/2 feet away from Gray.

"Listen, (y/n), I'm sorry for having this misunderstanding, I didn't know that I acted like a flirt-" Gray was interupted by me.

"No, Gray, I'm sorry for calling you a flirt. I've just been 'burned' a lot. 'Flirt' isn't the word for you at all, I'm just used to calling most guys I fall for a flirt." I looked at the water. Gray responded.

"You don't have a apologize, wait, you said you call most guys you fall for a flirt. So you're falling fo-"

Shoot. Why the hell did I say that?! I quickly turned around and replied.

"Uh, you know Gray, we don't have to talk about this, its not that importan-"

Gray grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him, inch by inch.

"(y/n), you don't understand, we can just talk about this."

I tugged my arm back and tried to get out of the river.

As usual, this happens every time. "We can be friends". This happens every time, why doesnt he just blurt it out already?

Gray pulled me even closer, I was so close, I was trying push myself way from his chest.

"Come on, (y/n), do you have feelings for me?" Gray looked directly into my eyes.

Don't fall for him, he's going to be your 'friend' after you admit you have feelings for him.

"OOOooooo, (y/n) and Gray!" Natsu laughed.

Gray turned around and saw Natsu and Lucy walking towards us. Gray got out the river and started a whole argument with Natsu. I got out to set up the tents and other supplies with Lucy.

Lucy and I walked off to the back packs.

"Tomorrow morning, we have to find the creature near this area, but for now let's start setting up our tents. So, what's up with you and Gray?" Lucy smirked.