The Search Begins

Third Person
------------------------------------
Location: Unknown.

Time: Unknown.
------------------------------------
An eerie feeling washed over an abandoned place. Or close to abandoned that is. The living soul within was still on a constant search. Never ending. What they were searching for... One person. Explicit files held the answer as this being had kept going on it's never ending search. Suddenly, another being ran into the room.

"Sir, we got a signal."

The first being abruptly turned around to gaze at the second with insane eyes.

"Where?" The first got up and tightly gripped the other's coller of their shirt. "Where is my experiment!?"

The second being gulped while looking at the first. They knew not to make subtle movements while looking at the insane one. So much has happened to the first that they almost felt bad for them. That is if the first hadn't gone insane from trying to find the missing experiment.

"Project X-D.P.H is in a small community. And apparently with..." The words died in their mouth seeing the first run to the computer the second was using.

"... On Mobius... The Mobian's side of the planet..." The first gave an evil smile as it clicked into the red blinking light to observe Project X-D.P.H with what looked like a two-tailed fox. Not a problem for the first. The first clicked again on the screen to make it project onto a bigger screen to see where the best route to take would be. The second decided to look over the explicit file on a different screen.

Project X-D.P.H. Also known as Project X-Demon Phantom Hedgehog. An embryo was stolen from a blue hedgehog couple. Said couple was killed to prevent any unnecessary actions to be taken. The embryo fused together with X-Demon blood to create the only X-Demon alive. Meant to become a living weapon and possibly ultimate lifeform due to being part X-Demon and part Mobian, Dr. Gerald Robotnik made this experiment to observe his creation's actions. When his Granddaughter - Maria Robotnik - became involved with this experiment, Project X-D.P.H took a liking to her. Gerald saw this and by Demon code, would eventually bond with those they take an interest in. The bond is unbreakable, to an extent. If the owner of the Demon were to ever break the bond between Demon and Master, the Demon would suffer greatly by becoming weak until someone would take the Demon and bond with them instead. The Master would forever be reminded of the broken bond by a faded mark on their hand that would no longer glow. Which is exactly what Gerald wanted to do. By forcing Maria to break the bond between her and Project X-D.P.H that they created, Gerald would take the weakened Project, do whatever he wanted to it since it would be too weak to fight back then bond with the newer Project. His granddaughter was heartbroken and tried to get the Project to escape but because it was weakened from the force break of the bond, it couldn't fight back. G.U.N had heard of the dangerous experiment and before Gerald could force-bond with the Project, he and his colleagues died within the attack on the lab. Even Maria died. Project X-D.P.H had escaped after getting its energy back but the signal it imitated had seemingly disappeared. Supposedly dead. Or so they thought. It appears that Project X-D.P.H's life signal has come back - albeit weaker than usual, the sign of an unbonded Demon. So now, the search is on for Project X-D.P.H.

"Infinite, get my bag!" The first being's words made Infinite, a male jackal, look at them.

Oh how he hated this contract forced upon him by the one who saved him from a gang of killers. His squad died and he was the last survivor. With nowhere to go, the person had made this contract similar to what a Demon would do for it's Master. Infinite sighed as he grabbed the bag as he looked at the one who forced him to go through this contract. He really had no choice but to follow the first being. A male human to be exact. The male human gave an evil smile as he started walking away with a special device in his hand. "Now let's get going! I have a Project that belongs to me."

Infinite sighed again as he followed behind the human. "Yes Dr. Robotnik..."