Prologue: Young & Wild

Start from the beginning

Park Jihyo, 26

Nayeon: Whatever! Look, we will have a surprise for Jihyo later... well a stripper—

Jihyo: *shocked* Did you just spill—

Nayeon: Oh shoot! I spilled it!

Jeongyeon: *laughing at her friend's stupidity*

Nayeon: Well, anyway... my point is... Jeongyeon, I'm pretty sure you'll find this guy hot. *winks*

Jihyo: Oh goodness gracious unnie! Are you suggesting that she should sleep with a random guy??? You're a hopeless case.

Nayeon: Okayyy fine! I was kidding—

Jihyo: I really don't think so...

Nayeon: But at least, enjoy the day. Drink all you want. This is our night Jeongyeon. Stop thinking about your little boy just for tonight, for Jihyo. Smoke if you want—

Jihyo: Ah no.

Nayeon: Our godson is safe with Minari. Okay?

And just like that, Jeongyeon drank as many as she could... or couldn't.

Present time...

Park Lalisa, Jihyo's little sister approached Nayeon when she finally stopped bugging Jeongyeon who was now talking to the other girls.

Park Lalisa, 25

Lisa: Unnie, the box is here. Let's gooooo. *trying to pull Nayeon*

Nayeon: Baby I'm sorry, I need to go to the washroom. I think I might puke.

Lisa: Ughhh unnieeeee why does it have to be right now?

Nayeon: You can do that. Sorry. *rushed to the toilet*

Jimin had never been this excited about his work as a stripper before. He already experienced being surrounded by beautiful beautiful girls but today was different. Today, Yoo Jeongyeon attended.

He heard about her from the news before. She was declared as the richest girl in her 20s in South Korea and because of that, he wanted to take this opportunity to get close to her.

▶️ PLAY: House of Cards - BTS

When he got revealed from the box, the girls started screaming and Jihyo went from being shy to being teary for laughing too much.

Park Jimin, 29So freaking hot

Park Jimin, 29
So freaking hot. Rawr rawr. Grr grr.

As usual, Jimin was all out during his performance but was kind of obvious that he was looking for someone. A face he had already memorized.

On the other part of the venue, Jeongyeon couldn't believe her eyes. She was never interested in a relationship before but here she was, looking at the guy wanting him to be hers. Of course, blame it on the alcohol. She stood up and started walking going in front to face Jimin.

When she finally reached him. Jimin was surprised as the person he was planning to get close to actually presented herself, hands locked behind his nape making him shiver.

He couldn't explain it, but all his confidence faded. He was now breathing fast and sweating non-stop. Was he intimidated? He wasn't sure.

The girls couldn't move out of shock too.

Jeongyeon: Fuck it. Yeppeun.

Music was still playing in the background but Jimin couldn't seem to hear it.

Jimin: Yoo— Yoo Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon: Hmm?

Jimin: I— I wanna work in your company.

This was not his plan. He was planning to show her his charisma. He was planning to flirt with her and not stutter in front of her.

Jeongyeon: Jinjja yo? Wae?

Jimin: I ah— I— I just want to.

The girls, still shocked, didn't have any idea what they were talking about.

Jeongyeon: *went closer to Jimin* Arasseo. But in one condition. *got her business card at her back pocket and traced it from Jimin's chest going down his abs* sleep with me *giggled*

Jimin: *eyes widely opened* Mwooo?

Jeongyeon: Aish!!! *hit Jimin in his chest as she was losing her patience* BABO!! I SAID SLEEP WITH ME. FUCK!!! *probably deafening everyone in the party*

Nayeon: BABO!! Get away from my bestfriend!!

A/N: I can't sleep. That's why I decided to write the first part now. Please let me know what you think 😁😁

I am really excited to write this book. I already have the plot in my mind because I was supposed to write this for a contest. Theme was about a billionaire falling in love. However, I wasn't able to even start writing it due to my busy schedule.

I was also thinking who would portray the characters if I ever write this in the future. I thought about BinJin but I couldn't see Hyun Bin as a stripper.

Then I became a JeongMin shipper.

They are perfect.

This is the first time that I am gonna be writing in all English and it is not my first language. I am also not a great story teller but I love creating stories so much. I am still learning. I hope you will support me and love this story despite of it. Thank you so much in advance~