"That is like you," is all she says about his reasonings, and stands from her desk, grasping at nearby papers as she does, "You can seek out General Gorou for more details on your arrangement in the army. With your intelligence and strength we could use you in a higher status than just a soldier. I'll begin arrangements to officially enlist you when he gets back to me."

In disbelief, he also stands with a confused look, "You're going to leave this job to a General?"

"I trust him," she nods confidently, "He is a good judgment of character. Besides, I've touched upon our acquaintanceship briefly with him so he is basing his judgment off of mine too."

"Oh really?" His brows raise slightly, "And what would your judgment be?"

She momentarily stops in her movements, and flashes a smile at him. Her unnatural switch in expression makes him furrow his brows, almost embarrassed that it appeared positive, but he does little to hide it as he normally would.

"You are...subconsciously flawed."

...

Subconsciously flawed?

She knew his personality a little more throughly than most people did, so it could be said that she was saying that to tease him. Still, it was annoying him. What did that even mean? He was not flawed, what an insult that was! She must have been very jealous of his aura of perfection to throw such a pathetic insult at him. Yes, jealous is what she was. Humans were all flawed yes, but he was more than that, he was better! She could not see that?

'Whatever.'

He threw the thought into the back of his mind, as it was only a few moments ago she said this. She had left him on his own to find this General Gorou himself. Leaving the room, he took in the Watatsumi views. It was certainly a more beautiful place compared to Ritou and anywhere else he had explored. The floating bubbles that he felt tempted to grab or throw rocks at teased him from afar, and he shook his head at his own childishness.

He made his way down the steps of the Sangonomiya shrine and ended up in...he took out a small hand drawn map of his...in Bourou Village. He noticed a few soldiers stationed here and there, obviously apart of the Watatsumi Army, and some villagers or innocents as he so liked to refer to them as.

He had never heard of or even seen General Gorou, but Kokomi sent him off with confidence that he'd locate him, and he wasn't about to trudge back up the stairs to ask her. He hated unnecessary walking anyways.

"Pardon," he tapped on the shoulder of one of the soldiers and when he turned he raised a brow and looked him up and down,"Apologies, but might you know where I can find General Gorou?"

"Who're you?" He asked, blatantly ignoring Mitsuki's own question.

"Moriyama Mitsuki," he replies with the restraint of an angel, and the soldier's eyes grow wide, "Now where is he?"

"O-Oh," he murmurs, suddenly less confident than before to even look at him, eyes averted to the side, "General Gorou...should be training with the new recruits, I'm sure."

"Okay, where?" He prods again, and the soldier stays quiet a little longer than necessary. Behind the lenses his gaze is sharp and judgmental, and intensified every passing second that he wouldn't look back.

"Mitsuki, you said, right?" A voice behind him resounds, and Mitsuki finally takes his eyes away from him to meet the gaze of a girl, just a bit younger than him it seemed. His intense gaze automatically softened, trying to maintain some semblance of a polite face.

"Ah yes, you are?"

"You can call me Fumiko..."

Fumiko bowed her head slightly, and Mitsuki for once did not return the politeness, feeling oddly satisfied with the difference in attitude. Her head raised shortly after and her eyes looked straight at the soldier briefly before turning back to Mitsuki.

"I can lead you to him, if that is alright."

"Alright," he accepted her offer with a nod and made sure to avoid even looking at the soldier. He was sure that his gaze would scare him more than he had meant to, "Lead the way."

Mitsuki followed after Fumiko who had turned on her heel and began to lead him closer towards the shore of the island. It was a quiet walk, and he took the opportunity to look her up and down. She was clad in what looked like shrine wear. Maybe she worked for the Sangonomiya Shrine or something. Her hair was dark and short, brushing softly against her eyelashes that framed her yellow irises. She was pretty.

"I assume you're here to join the Watatsumi Army, correct?" Her voice was soft, quiet just like earlier, and curious. The sudden question halted his wandering gaze and he now looked straight ahead.

"Yes," he nodded, "Or something similar."

"Why is that?"

"What do you mean?"

Archons, was his reasoning so intriguing? He despised having to repeat himself, even to different people. Well, he supposed it would be better to be honest than have people assume he was there for protection. He would make it clear that he did not need any manner of it.

"Nevermind," she shook her head, "You're very popular is all, and yet I never knew you had a vision. I was truly surprised and honored to hear that you are joining to fight for the safety of vision bearers, and putting yourself at risk in the process. I think if many people were in your position, they would not take this path."

"Of course," a small smile extended on his face as she turned her gaze to him briefly, "I too bear a vision like you said, and seeing the aftermath of these people who have had them taken away...was one of the most moving factors for this decision."

"I see...well your assistance is most appreciated. I'm sure General Gorou will feel the same."

Mitsuki eye's rolled as the woman turned her attention back in front of her, the smile on his face flattening into a frown.

'He better.'